I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

Discus and support I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travis Ngo, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Travis Ngo
    Travis Ngo Guest

I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a problem, please help me.

:)

Travis Ngo, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s unavailable

Hi Travis, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Travis Ngo Win User

I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s unavailable

I tried that many times and it’s says it connect to the internet, and when I do it does the same thing
  4. PurseDragoon123 Win User

RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

when I try to go online (fortnite)it says check your connections and it advises me to test it in Settings.

when I go online (apex) it tells me it lost connection to Xbox live and EA servers please check your Internet connection.

when I go to test the connection it says my console is connected to the Internet.

when I go to test network speed in statistics it tells me it’s unable to run the test because I need to be online to see network statistics.

i’m not sure what it’s supposed to show but in the network settings screen on the far right where it says current network status it says service info is unavailable. It doesn’t even show the Wi-Fi that I am connected to.
  5. Gamerbot15 Win User

Xbox not connecting to internet

when I’m on advanced setting sit said I’m connected and it says I’m connected using ipv4 or something
  6. bellyboo04 Win User

DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.

Yes, i have tried the 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1 and my console will connect to the internet, but none of my games or apps will open because it says i need to check my connection, but the connection tests say i’m connected.
Thema:

1. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s... - Similar Threads - I’m doing test

2. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  3. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  4. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.: Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?...
  5. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  6. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  7. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  8. How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel a subscription I’m paying that's inactive: My son old profile is inactive since April 23 but I’m still paying monthly. My son has new profile which I’m also paying for. Problem is we do not have access to old profile as ex husband email...
  9. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  10. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...