I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups?

Discus and support I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; These post requirements are a bit extreme... submitted by /u/Tokez_O24 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tokez_O24, Aug 9, 2021.

1. /u/Tokez_O24
    /u/Tokez_O24 Guest

I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups?

/u/Tokez_O24, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Auxaze VRSD Win User

Mixer Broadcasting

I'm in the Preview Omega now, although I was in the Alpha before. I believe that was why I can't broadcast, since that preview group gives me frequent updates. Thanks.
  3. Tormaz Win User

DayZ???

It's currently available to a closed group of Xbox Insiders and is supposed to be in Xbox Game Preview in "late summer". I'm thinking (hoping?) that it will be released on Xbox before the end of the year.
  4. ignorancik Win User

Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group

I download but, only have a Omega group
  5. ngocphi Win User

Credits on Halo: Reach for xb1

You get more credits for achievements and to get more you have better luck doing it in a group

As it's group achievements
  6. FromKhaos Win User

Can I have access to the preview forum?

Thanks. I'm a preview member but it says "group not found."
Thema:

1. I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups? - Similar Threads - I'm currently omega

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1...
  6. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  7. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  8. I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm missing the second map pack but still shows a leaderboard for my current profile: On Call of Duty Black Ops I bought all of the map packs but it now says I don't have the second map pack but shows my leaderboards for call of the dead 029fb644-ba8c-47e9-8ac3-b5cc739aac97
  9. I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the Xbox One but keep receiving the "The current ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the Xbox One but keep receiving the "The current ...: I've tried turning off the xbox and unplugging it entirely. I've tried deleting my profile and recovering it. I've double and triple checked to make sure I have an xbox live gold account. All my...
  10. How can I check the current Difficulty I'm playing in Call of Duty Ghosts Story Mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I check the current Difficulty I'm playing in Call of Duty Ghosts Story Mode?: How can I check the current Difficulty I'm playing in Call of Duty Ghosts Story Mode? Example (Easy,Normal,Veteran) 884317d2-0fe2-4a28-be75-049d05b76d3a