I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

Discus and support I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony .3, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Anthony .3
    Anthony .3 Guest

My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m playing on an Xbox one x. This has been an issue for months now! I’ve done everything from checking my connection and internet stats to hard resetting my Xbox . Problems still persist with freezing, lagging, getting booted out, You name it! Most regularly I play Destiny and Rocket League, but nothing seems to run properly any longer. I’ve paid far too much money to Microsoft to have these types of issues persisting.

:)

Anthony .3, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Anthony!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Aside from the network issues, it seems you are also experiencing other errors on your console because of the screen freeze and game crashes.

I would highly recommend you perform a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before you proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Anthony .3 Win User

I’ve now done all of that. But now I get a big ERROR notification in the middle of Destiny, that freezes the game then boots me out. When I start it back up the game tries installing content but never opens the game. I have to do a hard reset or reinstall in order to play again. Rocket League also now glitches on match start-ups, or freezes up after a few games
  4. Anthony .3 Win User

I’ve done a factory reset, twice. Prior to this post
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

Try to clear your alternate Mac address in order to fix your connection issues. Here's how:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings

Select Advanced Settings

Select Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear

Restart your console.

In regards to the game crash and screen freeze, please clear the local save and resync with the cloud:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.

Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.

Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Reference links: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
Thema:

1. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X. - Similar Threads - I’m constantly having

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  10. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...