I'm confused a bit

Discus and support I'm confused a bit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingLonmc, Jun 17, 2024.

1. KingLonmc
    KingLonmc Guest

I'm confused a bit

I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it??
    I'm confused a bit [​IMG]

:)

KingLonmc, Jun 17, 2024
  2. heliophane Win User

I'm confused a bit

The Next Gen Version of GTA 5 is available with Online as a standalone product. Story mode should be able to be installed from the management page for that app if you purchased the full package
  3. KingLonmc Win User

I'm confused a bit

Oh I got Grand theft auto 5 online and story I got worried a bit ty
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I'm confused a bit

Hello, KingLonmc. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is the edition below the one you purchased?
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-auto-v-xbox-series-x-s/9nxmbtb02zsf

If your answer is affirmative, it's normal to receive GTA Online because to access the Story mode, GTA Online is required as mentioned in the story mode description.
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-auto-v-story-mode-xbox-series-xs/9PCCGHDBMR1P/0010 > “Requires access to Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox Series X|S.”

So, once the console downloads GTA Online, and if you purchased the bundle I shared above, you should be able to access to the Story mode.

I'll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

A bit of confusion

Hello xDiablo Ninjax,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on
    by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  6. MaverickPancake Win User

Achievements

Please, i'm a bit confused.
Thema:

I'm confused a bit

1. I'm confused a bit - Similar Threads - I'm confused bit

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  7. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  8. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  9. I started the reward system today and I'm confused on what it means by "Complete 2 Sets".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started the reward system today and I'm confused on what it means by "Complete 2 Sets".: I started the reward system today and I'm confused on what it means by "Complete 2 Sets". Can someone please tell me what "Sets" are?? a02ece48-22ec-45d8-9f4a-5c64e592d55d
  10. Ok I'm confused about what is happening rn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm confused about what is happening rn: I was permanently banned from Xbox but when I enter the enforcement page it says I'm permanently suspended, I waited a while and it said I was suspended for 7 days, but now it says permanent...