I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

Discus and support I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devereuxo'brien, Sep 10, 2023.

1. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services, logging into console companion which is gone now. scf/scannow and a powershell command Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers to remove gaming services and then I reinstalled the app, but still no luck

I'm missing

xbox live auth manager

xbox live game save

gaming services

:)

devereuxo'brien, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello devereuxo'brien,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are trying to sign into Xbox app and you were missing 3 Xbox services. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We would like to ensure that we understand your concern correctly. We will be asking questions, please provide us details:

1. May we ask if there is an error message or code you are getting? Please share a screenshot of the issue.
    2. May we know what happen before this issue started? Can you play a game installed from Microsoft Store?
    3. Do you mind sharing the troubleshooting steps did you performed already?
    4. Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer (or something like game accelerator) installed in your PC?
    5. Do you previously play games with mods and addons?

Missing of these Xbox services may happen if the device is running apps that hinders the Xbox services to be of use. That is why removal of these services will cause issues to the Xbox app itself. We recommend you to try to create new profile to isolate if this issue is due to profile corruption. Last resort is to extensively perform troubleshooting for your Windows device.

Please update us on how it went.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. buttonmasher(2) Win User

Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

Hello this has been happening to me for a while now I couldn't click the game tiles or anything for that matter on gamepass for pc, clicking wouldn't do anything. I wondered if it was something to do with my microsoft account as my profile photo was not showing for gamepass even though I was signed in and I also changed my password which may have caused a problem. So I have just fixed it on my pc so I hope this can help someone. This is what I did. I couldn't click anything in the gamepass pc app but I wanted to sign out to try to clear error, so I signed out of my account at the top right of the microsoft store app, then I clicked the windows start button and signed out of windows. Signed back into windows, went to windows settings, accounts, manage my microsoft account, signed out of my microsoft account at the top right, then signed out of windows again. Signed back into windows, then I think gamepass had message that I was not signed onto ms store. so clicked that and signed back into ms store and ms account and gamepass pc is working now.
  5. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  6. CrazyPanda37 Win User

Error 0x87DD0005 on Windows 10

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing a game on your Windows 10 PC. Have you played other games from the Xbox Play Anywhere list on your Windows 10 PC before in the past? Are you
    for sure signed into the same Microsoft Account as your Windows profile on the PC itself? It would have to be the same account that has the Gamepass Subscription on it. Let us know with a reply a bit more information to determine how to best assist you with
    this situation.

Error 0x87DD0005 occurs

This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your device has encountered an unexpected error
    Hello! I'm having the same problem.

Have you played other games from the Xbox Play Anywhere list on your Windows 10 PC before in the past?

Yes, other games from Xbox Gamepass and Play Anywhere works (login to Xbox live with no error message).

Are you for sure signed into the same Microsoft Account as your Windows profile on the PC itself? It would have to be the same account that has the Gamepass Subscription on it.

Yes, I am signed in to the same account.
Thema:

1. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services - Similar Threads - I'm can't sign

2. Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I'm trying to sign into my Xbox account but Iv out a pass code on it and I can't...: Hi there is there anyway I can get into my Xbox live account with a pass code that I can't remember can anyone help please 404ec820-5363-4ba5-8eb3-38271e366d11
  3. I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...: I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied e62ec15d-b49e-494c-bb64-4251f24dd3cf
  4. I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one: Anyone have issues signing in on their old xbox360 after using the xboxone? 1aa680e4-4b03-49c9-98eb-16171c75e3eb
  5. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  6. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010): Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I tried different Internet providers, hard...
  7. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  8. I'm having problems signing in to my Xbox ,says, " we can't sign in right now. try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems signing in to my Xbox ,says, " we can't sign in right now. try again later.: I keep getting messages on my Microsoft Solitaire Collection , https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to ERROR: 1170000, and my XBOX says we can't sign you in right now. try again later...
  9. I can't sign in to my account, something trying to load but can't even though I'm all connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to my account, something trying to load but can't even though I'm all connected: I can't sign in to my account on Xbox one cause something trying to load instead and my connection is all good to Xbox 6ab88b67-c239-466c-84d2-0e3859b3053a
  10. Can't sign in to xbox live even though I'm connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live even though I'm connect to the Internet: Can't sign in to xbox live even though it says my Internet is connected help 253aede7-2a0d-4641-8134-5b69965b0c96