Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

Discus and support Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by USAMAahmad2, May 2, 2020.

1. USAMAahmad2
    USAMAahmad2 Guest

I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I contacted the number today but after choosing the options that
    the automated machine tells you to press it says it ill now connect me to an agent but the phone hangs up then. Keeps doing this. is it because they are busy or its not working??

:)

USAMAahmad2, May 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with a delivery. Have you got sent a tracking number. It should be an in email that you got with the order. You can track it yourself, or call UPS to find out where the package is. Here
    is a way to request a call. Remember during this time of crisis they are overwhelmed with calls and such and are real busy.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Ballgravy121 Win User

Elite series 2 issues..again.

same with phone calls, tried both of the numbers listed for UK, 1 of them doesn't work, the other gives me the online automated response before hanging up.
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Help!!

There is a number for Xbox Support, here in the UK, however it just asks you to use the Xbox Support page then hangs up. What did Xbox Support on Twitter say?

You could try contacting Microsoft Store support here: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

While I know this isn't Xbox support, but if you explain that the contact us option isn't working due to it asking you to sign into the virtual bot, they may be able to direct you through to Xbox Support.

Alternatively, you can try contacting an Xbox gamer and ask them to route you through to a Microsoft advocate (Which they can do), then the Microsoft advocate will be able to look into this for you.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

microsoft points for xbox

Sorry there but only the support people via the support line can deal with billing issues. I'm curious as to how you managed to rack up £31 calling Xbox support? I take it you're from the UK, correct? If so, what number did you call? The UK support number
    is 0800 587 1102. This number is free from a land line. If you go to the support website, you should be able to request a call back.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

3 or 2 year complete warranty ?

Hey there folks,

For more information about the Microsoft Complete program, you will want to contact the Microsoft Store. Here is the number to

contact the UK Microsoft store
    for further support with this question.
Thema:

1. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up?? - Similar Threads - calling microsoft store

2. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  3. When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?: I try to search it on xbox website. Nothing appear beside the call of duty ghosts dlc. cfe55782-b833-46c0-bc41-ac7eb8004a78
  4. Why is my call of duty Cold War game is saying in the Microsoft store that I own the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my call of duty Cold War game is saying in the Microsoft store that I own the game...: My call of duty Cold War game is telling me in the Microsoft store that I own the game but when I try to play it it tries to get to repurchase the game I’ve owned this game call of duty Cold War...
  5. I bought Call of Duty MWII but it doesnt show like it in microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call of Duty MWII but it doesnt show like it in microsoft store: So i have purchased the new Call of Duty MWII, but when i go to the microsoft store it shows that i dont own it. I have bought the "cross gen bundle" it shows that i have the game, but for the...
  6. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store: Like many people, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare, digitally through my xBox one on 4/3/21. To play multiplayer mode in the game file, it says I need to download several Downloadable...
  9. PC Microsoft Store Call of the Sea "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Microsoft Store Call of the Sea "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error: Hi, Im trying to launch Call of the Sea but everytime i got "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error. Reinstal already. Someone, help please. cedfa126-e7b2-47ef-83dd-570ff1e0d481
  10. Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store: I would like help finding a link to the survival pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I have the XBOX ONE version of the game and do not have a XBOX live gold membership because I don't play...