I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

Discus and support I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunnar Tegman, Jul 25, 2023.

1. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate

:)

Gunnar Tegman, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Gunnar Tegman Win User

I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

Like I can play m rated games and watch m rated things it’s a child account with adult account access
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What do you mean "like an adult account"
  4. kevin crain Win User

Why cant i confirm my card for gamepass ultimate

I’m having the same problem and the advice isn’t working. I’ve got a PayPal account that is valid and current. But I can’t scroll down to confirm my payment method
  5. UnkownProfessor Win User

Minecraft Parental Control Settings

I don’t know what else to do/where to post this. I need to change my xbox settings but can’t because my account isn’t a parent account. I’m 16 and need to be 18 in order to chnage my settings.
  6. pierce hamblin Win User

Rainbow six siege voice chat not working with Xbox cloud gaming

So there’s no fix and Microsoft isn’t actively working on one? Lovely. Communication is key in the game especially when it comes to ranked. I’d play on console if I had that option but currently can’t have one at my duty station. If y’all could make a change to fix this it would be much appreciated I’m sure I’m not the only person annoyed with this issue.
Thema:

1. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer - Similar Threads - I’m being told

2. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  3. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  6. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  7. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  8. When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!: When I’m playing on my Xbox, my controller keeps clicking, sound buttons and constantly screen recording and I cleaned the controller and updated it and soft reset the consol...
  9. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...: I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this....
  10. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...