I’m being threatened and harassed

Discus and support I’m being threatened and harassed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �️ nth, Nov 25, 2023.

1. �️ nth
    �️ nth Guest

I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online and that im reading his messages, i gave in and asked who he was, he kept saying random stuff instead of answering the question, he then said how he can gain all my information and my family and everything, so i blocked him, he kept proceeding to make new accounts with complex usernames and kept inviting me, i keep blocking and this time he added me on a account and texted me saying how they have a lot of programs and that it’s only gonna get worse if i keep blocking them, i blocked them but now im scared, can anyone help please

:)

�️ nth, Nov 25, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi 🎗️ N. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm very sorry to hear you've experienced this, please report the accounts so the Xbox Safety team can investigate:

Select the conversation where the inappropriate message is located, and then select More > Report person.

Choose your category and reason for the report. Make sure that you choose the most accurate category, as this detail is important to ensure Xbox Safety can investigate the issue properly.

Select Add comment to provide more info, and then select Submit.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Communication Ban as a tool of Abuse

The user being harassed has the control, not the harassing user. They have the ability to report the abuse coming from another user, and to prevent the receipt of further abuse by blocking them. That system prevents the harasser from controlling (they
    can't force you to take a message), manipulating (if you don't respond, you have no risk of violating the Code of Conduct) or threatening the user further.
  4. lightingthunder Moo Win User

I've been harassed threatened and they told me that they was going to kill me

I was harassed threatened and they said they was going to kill me
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Being Threatened & Harassed By an Xbox Live Player

I have and I will do it again Thank You.

The Part where he Quoted: Google your Gamer tag and your Facebook is connected.

I was gonna report that but I am curious to know which one I need to report him under for stealing my personal images of my lifestyle. If I can get some help on which one to send the Enforcement the Report under That will help a lot I can finish the rest
    from there.

I have stopped chatting to this Player that Threatened Harassment.

The thing is I never gave this player permission to take screenshot of my Personal Info
  6. KillaRh1no Win User

Being Threatened & Harassed By an Xbox Live Player

sorry to see you experienced this. report and block for sure and you could also un-connect your facebook to xbox for extra protection
Thema:

1. I’m being threatened and harassed - Similar Threads - I’m being threatened

2. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  3. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  6. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9
  7. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  8. When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!: When I’m playing on my Xbox, my controller keeps clicking, sound buttons and constantly screen recording and I cleaned the controller and updated it and soft reset the consol...
  9. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...: I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this....
  10. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...