I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil

Discus and support I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017.

1. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised (bank details sent) and I was directed to send it to Microsoft with the promise that after
    the Receipt I would be refunded.

The console was sent and received by Microsoft, however my emails were no longer answered, that is, I am without the console (in Microsoft's possession) and without the money.

The service simply does not respond, I'm extremely disappointed with Xbox support, I will never buy another product from this company.

I followed all the procedures to which I was directed, sending: invoice, current account number, proof of postage, number of postage, proof of delivery and receipt of the device.

Although I followed all the guidelines, the last response was February 28, 2017, that is, I am being ignored, humiliated, harmed by Microsoft; In addition the company is hurting the transparency and harmony of the relation of consumption

I think customers in Brazil are ignored by the company

:)

D. Loulé, Mar 7, 2017
  2. TrumpFan89
    TrumpFan89 Guest
    No connection. Please help!

Conspiracy theory: I'm being ignored because i'm a Donald Trump supporter, and the Illuminati is real. Wait, if the Illuminati is real then that means... Microsoft, i'm exposing you as an Illuminati company.

TrumpFan89, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Still no resolution, this is just dreadful customer support

Still no rewards depositing, why are these issues being ignored by Microsoft. I expect some kind of compensation for such dreadful customer support and my constant emails reporting the issue without any kind of resolution being offered.

Indiana-[xboxvenue], Mar 7, 2017
  4. D. Loulé
    D. Loulé Guest

I did not receive a new contact from Microsoft. What is it? A blow

D. Loulé, Mar 11, 2017
  5. Hey there, Eng!

It appears that you are working with the appropriate people to get everything that you need sorted out. Once they have finished working with you, and you are unhappy with the result, please send me an Xbox Live message with the reference number they have
    given you so that we may look into other options. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Eng!

It appears that you are working with the appropriate people to get everything that you need sorted out. Once they have finished working with you, and you are unhappy with the result, please send me an Xbox Live message with the reference number they have
    given you so that we may look into other options. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. D. Loulé Win User

I did not receive a new contact from Microsoft. What is it? A blow
  8. TrumpFan89 Win User

No connection. Please help!

Conspiracy theory: I'm being ignored because i'm a Donald Trump supporter, and the Illuminati is real. Wait, if the Illuminati is real then that means... Microsoft, i'm exposing you as an Illuminati company.
  9. AceMaradonaaa Win User

Being billed for two subscriptions

I'm also being billed twice, but in Brazil tech support is never online and I can't find the phone to call!

Refund please!
  10. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Im buying my first xbox and i need some help

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RANDOMCRUSADER

Yes, Brazil is a supported region. You can select Brazil as soon as you arrive

But please note that the warranty is only valid on France. If you try to request a repair service on Brazil, you need to pay a fee (warranty is not international)
Thema:

1. I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil - Similar Threads - I'm being ignored

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  8. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...