I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?

Discus and support I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help… I’m 17 year olds (female) and I dated an abusive guy (he is 18) who knows about my Xbox account. He forced me to have a (Mod Removed)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hannah510, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Hannah510
    Hannah510 Guest

I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?

I need help… I’m 17 year olds (female) and I dated an abusive guy (he is 18) who knows about my Xbox account.

He forced me to have a (Mod Removed) call with him, and he recorded it all without telling me (and I never gave him permission to do that) now he is apparently sending them to random people on Xbox. I don’t really care because my face wasn’t in any of the videos and no one can tell it’s actually me, however Xbox is keep giving me suspensions me for sharing “minor (Mod Removed)"

I have never sent them to anyone on Xbox! I never wanted to be recorded, and even worse, have them sent to random strangers! I wasn’t aware that video calls can be recorded and I know I made a mistake, but he was really forcing me back then.

I’m only 17 and I don’t know what to do. He is basically sharing a video call of him (Mod Removed) me without my permission. Without even telling me. And I am still underage.

I have evidence of him threatening me. He sent a screenshot of his gallery and told me he recorded everything. And I even have screenshots of him saying he’ll leak them everywhere and him forcing me to have (Mod Removed) with him ( I told him no multiple times but he made me do it)

I don’t want to get the police involved. I don’t care about the videos either.

I just don’t want to get banned for something I didn’t do. I am tired of him harassing me.

I don’t mind paying 10€ to change my gamer tag at this point. If I change my gamertag can he still find me?

Is there anyway I can avoid him?

P.S: his gamertag is [Mod removed], please report him for harassment if possible ( I can send the evidence if needed)

:)

Hannah510, Jul 22, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: