I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

Discus and support I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dylan farrell2, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before that. I was then charged two more time for this same service before it was restored. I currently have no minecraft realm auto-renewing subscriptions, but I'm still being charged for it. I tried to get this sorted out last month, but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually contact microsoft. Anyone know how to actually get in touch with a person? because i cancalled them each account but still getting charger doesnt show up in the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?lang=en-US which is confuse me and need help

:)

dylan farrell2, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.