I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

Discus and support I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Harellyn, May 18, 2024.

1. Harellyn
    Harellyn Guest

I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in myself being banned for 366 days. That's over a year for a mistake, thinking that the Profile Picture was completely harmless. How, in any way, is this even remotely an alright thing to do for an honest mistake that I wasn't informed of. I don't understand, there are people posting absolutely horrendous things as their profile pictures and literally getting away with it, but I post a Supervillian from DC Comics and my communications are totally revoked for 366 days.

:)

Harellyn, May 18, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE to file for a case review if eligible.
  3. Acld Trlpp Win User

Why am I communication banned for a profile picture that Microsoft allowed me to create? Doesn’t make any sense and I can’t even contact anyone from Microsoft to help with me issue.

I was just banned from communications and multiplayer games due to a profile picture. I don't know why they take the ban that far and excessive due to a profile photo that they approved in the first place on the Xbox app
  4. UglierFire745 Win User

Why can’t I change my Xbox one gamerpick?

Due to changes from flood of people on the xbox services the option to change your profile picture was turned off for a period of time, it is being restored soon
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Gamerpic problem

It was reported that due to the covid19 some services would not have a team to verify the flow of profile pictures, so they put a stop to it until further notice you cant use a custom profile picture.

You can still use avatar editor and use the avatar for the pictures.
  6. Detroit Kush420 Win User

Profile picture

yes, you can't profile picture some time.

MS stopped this service due to Covid...
    Why? The xbox app is an app. I dont have to go somewhere ti change my profile. I'm not interacting with anybody. Let us change our gamerpics.
Thema:

1. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture. - Similar Threads - I'm banned using

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  4. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  5. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  6. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  7. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  8. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  9. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  10. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244