Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned

Discus and support Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; who am i kidding the enforcement team will never read this even though they illegally banned my acount for a month in the first place. And it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by notapedoorami, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned

who am i kidding the enforcement team will never read this even though they illegally banned my acount for a month in the first place. And it gets worse, i was told by the enforcement website that i was recently unbanned and that i have no active bans but
    guess what? I called customer servace because i was still umable to msg or use voice comunications and i was told that im banned until January...... hmmmmmmm well guess what firstly i was banned for "threats and harassment" even though i WAS NOT HOME AT THE
    TIME THEY SAID I DID IT! I was out all day and then i come home to a ban. BUT NOW IVE BEEN TOLD IM BANNED FOR ANOTHER 4 MONTHS FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AND WHEN I ASKED WHY THEY HUNG UP ON ME! THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO TREAT A CUSTOMER????? NO WONDER EVERYONE
    WANTS A PS4!!! NOW WATCH IT TAKE 3 YEARS FOR ME TO EVEN GET A SIMPLE [Mod Removed] FROM THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM

:)

notapedoorami, Oct 9, 2017
  2. I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

I was banned for no reason it even says I was banned at 11 when I was at school

airtightsole07, Oct 9, 2017
  3. aGayyPanda
    aGayyPanda Guest
    Ive been banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason, you guys never gave me a reason neither, I've never been banned before and it goes straight to console banned? Yes I do have an other account but it's my friends account for we can gameshare, no he is not banned so he's
    not the reason. I literally got banned for absolutely no reason

aGayyPanda, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is investigated first which takes time so your suspension for "threats & harassment" would of been for something you did weeks ago or longer.

During that investigation it looks like the enforcement team found other offences you committed in the past & that's why you have had a 100 day extension on your suspension.

For some reason these are not showing on the enforcement site.They can not be appealed.

They have not illegally suspended your account.

You agree to the ToU/CoC when you started your account which means you agreed that you will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is investigated first which takes time so your suspension for "threats & harassment" would of been for something you did weeks ago or longer.

During that investigation it looks like the enforcement team found other offences you committed in the past & that's why you have had a 100 day extension on your suspension.

For some reason these are not showing on the enforcement site.They can not be appealed.

They have not illegally suspended your account.

You agree to the ToU/CoC when you started your account which means you agreed that you will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.
  6. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

I'm simply asking 1 thing WHY IM A BANNED like how can they just ban my xbox one and not tell me why i'm banned and if i can't connect them why did they ban m with no way to connect them about why i'm banned so what your saying is the enforcement team banned
    me i lose £200 and i can't find out why? Its not right if my console was banned i need to be given a reason or it could just be a random ban no because still not being given a reason..and i only made another one as they're ignoring my post i simply asked for
    1 line why im i banned like the post say they would do a legthy investigation so there must be a reason i wasn't to know this reason or isit just they gonna ban me and not contact me which can be consider illegal as i've just been banned out of the blue no
    reason i bought intp the company and they ban me without reason meaning im losing $$$ so again i literally just want to know why im i banned
  7. PsyChoTicKs Win User

seem i can't log to blackops

phew..

glad to see im not banned..

i was freaking out since ive done nothing wrong and thought i was banned for ABSOLUTE NO REASON

Google > Why im banned from COD > i got banned for no reason.
  8. II FINESSGOD II Win User

My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

im aware about the reasons why you can be console banned what im saying is i have never done any of the things listed in the link i havent been on xbox for a week and suddenly im banned ? it doesnt add up i need an explanation.
  9. bowski477 Win User

IM BEING BANNED FOR NO REASON

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned - Similar Threads - banned reason says

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  7. Banned no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned no reason: Okay so I’d like to know why the [mod removed] I got banned for no reason I check my enforcements it’s states nothing to why I’m indefinitely banned I tried to appeal it but no nothing, I’m...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  10. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529