Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned

Discus and support Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; who am i kidding the enforcement team will never read this even though they illegally banned my acount for a month in the first place. And it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by notapedoorami, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned

who am i kidding the enforcement team will never read this even though they illegally banned my acount for a month in the first place. And it gets worse, i was told by the enforcement website that i was recently unbanned and that i have no active bans but
    guess what? I called customer servace because i was still umable to msg or use voice comunications and i was told that im banned until January...... hmmmmmmm well guess what firstly i was banned for "threats and harassment" even though i WAS NOT HOME AT THE
    TIME THEY SAID I DID IT! I was out all day and then i come home to a ban. BUT NOW IVE BEEN TOLD IM BANNED FOR ANOTHER 4 MONTHS FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AND WHEN I ASKED WHY THEY HUNG UP ON ME! THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO TREAT A CUSTOMER????? NO WONDER EVERYONE
    WANTS A PS4!!! NOW WATCH IT TAKE 3 YEARS FOR ME TO EVEN GET A SIMPLE [Mod Removed] FROM THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM

:)

notapedoorami, Oct 9, 2017
  2. I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

I was banned for no reason it even says I was banned at 11 when I was at school

airtightsole07, Oct 9, 2017
  3. aGayyPanda
    aGayyPanda Guest
    Ive been banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason, you guys never gave me a reason neither, I've never been banned before and it goes straight to console banned? Yes I do have an other account but it's my friends account for we can gameshare, no he is not banned so he's
    not the reason. I literally got banned for absolutely no reason

aGayyPanda, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is investigated first which takes time so your suspension for "threats & harassment" would of been for something you did weeks ago or longer.

During that investigation it looks like the enforcement team found other offences you committed in the past & that's why you have had a 100 day extension on your suspension.

For some reason these are not showing on the enforcement site.They can not be appealed.

They have not illegally suspended your account.

You agree to the ToU/CoC when you started your account which means you agreed that you will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is investigated first which takes time so your suspension for "threats & harassment" would of been for something you did weeks ago or longer.

During that investigation it looks like the enforcement team found other offences you committed in the past & that's why you have had a 100 day extension on your suspension.

For some reason these are not showing on the enforcement site.They can not be appealed.

They have not illegally suspended your account.

You agree to the ToU/CoC when you started your account which means you agreed that you will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.
  6. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

I'm simply asking 1 thing WHY IM A BANNED like how can they just ban my xbox one and not tell me why i'm banned and if i can't connect them why did they ban m with no way to connect them about why i'm banned so what your saying is the enforcement team banned
    me i lose £200 and i can't find out why? Its not right if my console was banned i need to be given a reason or it could just be a random ban no because still not being given a reason..and i only made another one as they're ignoring my post i simply asked for
    1 line why im i banned like the post say they would do a legthy investigation so there must be a reason i wasn't to know this reason or isit just they gonna ban me and not contact me which can be consider illegal as i've just been banned out of the blue no
    reason i bought intp the company and they ban me without reason meaning im losing $$$ so again i literally just want to know why im i banned
  7. PsyChoTicKs Win User

seem i can't log to blackops

phew..

glad to see im not banned..

i was freaking out since ive done nothing wrong and thought i was banned for ABSOLUTE NO REASON

Google > Why im banned from COD > i got banned for no reason.
  8. II FINESSGOD II Win User

My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

im aware about the reasons why you can be console banned what im saying is i have never done any of the things listed in the link i havent been on xbox for a week and suddenly im banned ? it doesnt add up i need an explanation.
  9. bowski477 Win User

IM BEING BANNED FOR NO REASON

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Im banned for no reason and it says im not banned - Similar Threads - banned reason says

2. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  3. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  4. Account was banned for no apparent reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was banned for no apparent reason: Hello,I need help for some reason my account was banned,I have not violated any guidelines nor have I been reported by another xbox ,player,please help and thank you...
  5. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone: Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a...
  6. Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...: I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on your part. The time i got banned was at 12:35pm...
  7. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  8. Says i was banned but for what reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says i was banned but for what reason: I was messing around with my friend and making fun of people who say they can bute offline and then i get banned for communication. I read the all of the community guidelines and there is nothing...
  9. Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record: i received a console ban for no reason while sitting on the xbox 360 dashboard talking to friend in a party i would like this to be reviewed and fixed please on enforcement.xbox.com it says i have...
  10. I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason i didnt say anything: can you please unban me this guy sent me message saying you ban at looking nice and i got banned 688eee2d-b1e4-47d3-88b9-5e3bf853ff1d