I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

Discus and support I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Violets#52, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Violets#52
    Violets#52 Guest

I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my console bundle and/or game discs I buy locally Why can't I do that straight from the XBOX console directly
    to my TV without having to set up a network. I won't be using social media or downloading digital games. PLEASE TELL ME THE EASIEST WAY TO DO THAT OR I'LL BE RETURNING MY XBOX to Amazon next week. I'm really getting frustrated. Now after a search on Microsoft
    I find out there isn't even an operating manual I can look at.

:)

Violets#52, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now a nightmare!!

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now a nightmare!!

You at least need an account to play... every console is this way now.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

If you mean your trying to play with out live, im sorry its not possible. You have to be connected anymore to play.

The console most likely needs an update if its new and you wont be able to skip it. You can use online to set it up and then go offline to play.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Very easy mode and easy mode in games.

I'm running through Dead Space on easy atm. Why? So I don't have to get frustrated cause I suck and I have fun chopping bodies up like its my job. :p
  6. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Anybody ever realize a game was simply too much for you

Too many to list. And some were "family games".
    [​IMG]
    But when I play all my games on "easy", I expect them to be just that...easy and FUN! I don't play to get my blood pressure up. When they
    start to get frustrating and I'm yelling at the TV, I quit and either shelve them or I try later. If they're still frustrating, I dump them.
Thema:

1. I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now... - Similar Threads - I'm already frustrated

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  8. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  9. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  10. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2