I’m about to start a class action!

Discus and support I’m about to start a class action! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kingbyoshi, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Kingbyoshi
    Kingbyoshi Guest

I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3. Both of which were Xbox one discs so they should work. I’ve tried everything that the help page and forums offers, it’s not broken because it will play any other game but I’m already out like 30$ on games I can’t even play, so if I want to play them I gotta buy them again on the shop. So basically I am trying to see how many people will come together and join me on this endeavor, I need quite a few people with the same problem to start one with a decent chance of winning. I feel chances are good anyways, but it’s always better to be safe rather than sorry.

:)

Kingbyoshi, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. MightyLink Win User

Multi console houses getting boned?

Time to start another class action lawsuit.
  4. Darth Lee Moses Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

This is starting to smell like a class-action lawsuit.
  5. MR JoNesz Win User

NBA2K14 crash

we should start a class action lawsuit. that would teach them.
  6. SMOOTH CRlMINAL Win User

ELITE CLAN OPS AND CHALLENGES RELEASE DATE????

Has anyone thought about a class action suit
Thema:

1. I’m about to start a class action! - Similar Threads - I’m start class

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?: I have an Xbox and trying to play modern warfare2 . The playlist won’t update and I’m getting an error code, disc read error (87):’eng_global_shared_mp.ff’. But I have the a digital version of the...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.: Whenever o try to start rdr2 while offline it won’t allow me to start it. It didn’t do this until I took my console along with a select few games to a friends house to update them. I am worried...
  9. Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...

in XboX Insiders
    Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  10. I’m having problems with start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having problems with start up?: I’m getting it to come on, but nothing is on the screen ? f4db81a4-d79a-4d6b-8871-aeaded62b632