Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Discus and support Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X1: Playing COD Ghosts, Lego Marvel. PS3 Tranformers Fall of Cybertron, InFamous 2...never could get around to finishing that game and had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WithyWorm9775, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.


    X1:

    Playing COD Ghosts, Lego Marvel.

    PS3

    Tranformers Fall of Cybertron, InFamous 2...never could get around to finishing that game and had it since launch lol.
     
    Flint SithLord, Jan 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    [quote user="THE PRIS0NER"]

    Hmm.

    The PS4 doesn't have much to offer in the game department until Infamous comes out. Resogun is great and I found Killzone to be a generic shooter albeit a gorgeous one... as broken as Battlefield4 is it's still a better MP game then Killzone.

    I haven't stopped playing DeadRising3. FIFA14 and Forza 5 are taking up a lot of my time as well.

    [/quote]I agree with what you say about Infamous.



    The infamous games were brilliant. They were the best ps3 exclusives in my opinion.



    I dont have a ps4 yet but if I did get one it would be for the new Infamous
     
    Malacath, Jan 19, 2014
    #17
  3. X1 games-

    bf4-mp ok sp is a mess with all my data being deleted

    angry birds- never played it before and I am hooked

    dead rising 3- bloody fun and my fav next gen game

    ryse-I liked it my first play through but got boring after that.

    sky landers- huge fan I have every version but the x1 looks the best and swap force rocks

    halo - love it the twin stick shooter style but I get kicked out a lot

    lococycle -amazing I played it non stop to the end ,very funny story

    max - the best arcade game on the x1 very gorges and fun mechanics

    killer instinct full version - not bad but very plain until more stuff comes

    crimson dragon-not bad

    peggle 2- fun

    zoo tycoon-ok at the start but gets boring fast

    PS4-assasins creed 4- best one ever made

    knack - I love it , very addictive and great story I highly recommend it

    killzone-sp is good and mp is also

    marvel lego - funny ,fun, long , great and a must buy for any super hero or lego fan

    pinball arcade (disk version)- love it most realistic pinball ever and all the real tables

    dc universe- mmo fun but must pay if you want the full expierince

    contrast-bloody great

    doki-doki universe - really twisted but ok

    warframe- amazingly fun with other people and it is free

    don't starve-I don't like it

    black light retribution-since the update it is amazing a lot funner than cod and bf4 and its free

    rezogun-dont like

    sound shapes-fun

    escape plan- is very fun but hard

    Games I have for both the x1 and ps4

    Call of duty - fun but I think it plays better and looks better on the ps4

    zen pinball - I own all the tables and I love pinball
     
    godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

    X1 games-

    bf4-mp ok sp is a mess with all my data being deleted

    angry birds- never played it before and I am hooked

    dead rising 3- bloody fun and my fav next gen game

    ryse-I liked it my first play through but got boring after that.

    sky landers- huge fan I have every version but the x1 looks the best and swap force rocks

    halo - love it the twin stick shooter style but I get kicked out a lot

    lococycle -amazing I played it non stop to the end ,very funny story

    max - the best arcade game on the x1 very gorges and fun mechanics

    killer instinct full version - not bad but very plain until more stuff comes

    crimson dragon-not bad

    peggle 2- fun

    zoo tycoon-ok at the start but gets boring fast

    PS4-assasins creed 4- best one ever made

    knack - I love it , very addictive and great story I highly recommend it

    killzone-sp is good and mp is also

    marvel lego - funny ,fun, long , great and a must buy for any super hero or lego fan

    pinball arcade (disk version)- love it most realistic pinball ever and all the real tables

    dc universe- mmo fun but must pay if you want the full expierince

    contrast-bloody great

    doki-doki universe - really twisted but ok

    warframe- amazingly fun with other people and it is free

    don't starve-I don't like it

    black light retribution-since the update it is amazing a lot funner than cod and bf4 and its free

    rezogun-dont like

    sound shapes-fun

    escape plan- is very fun but hard

    Games I have for both the x1 and ps4

    Call of duty - fun but I think it plays better and looks better on the ps4

    zen pinball - I own all the tables and I love pinball
  5. xXBOXxOne Win User

    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

    [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]
    X1 I'm playing:

    Forza 5 (favourite game)

    BF4

    DR3

    KI

    Peggle 2

    Ryse (really liked)

    Fifa (Got for free)

    PS4 I'm playing:

    Killzone (best in series yet)

    NFS: Rivals

    Resogun

    Warframe

    War Thunder

    Blacklight

    Don't Starve

    Sound Shapes (carry over from PS3/Vita version I had)

    Flow (See above)

    Contrast

    Loving both consoles but right now X1 is still my #1. I have more to play on PS4 thanks to PS+ but quantity doesn't equal quality so far. Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

    Titanfall is looking the business so far so hyped for that.

    [/quote] BF4, RYSE, Forza 5, Madden25, Need For Speed:Rivals, Also I Cant wait for EXLUSIVE to Xbox 1 Titan Fall! & Battlefront! also watchdogs.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

    Just own the Xbox One. Currently playing, Killer Instinct, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Halo: Spartan Assault.
  7. Malacath Win User

    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

    [quote user="THE PRIS0NER"]

    Hmm.

    The PS4 doesn't have much to offer in the game department until Infamous comes out. Resogun is great and I found Killzone to be a generic shooter albeit a gorgeous one... as broken as Battlefield4 is it's still a better MP game then Killzone.

    I haven't stopped playing DeadRising3. FIFA14 and Forza 5 are taking up a lot of my time as well.

    [/quote]I agree with what you say about Infamous.



    The infamous games were brilliant. They were the best ps3 exclusives in my opinion.



    I dont have a ps4 yet but if I did get one it would be for the new Infamous
  8. THE PRIS0NER Win User

    Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

    [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

    Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

    Titanfall is looking the business so far so hyped for that.

    [/quote]

    Hoping Drive Club is great as well. I must say Forza 5 was a little disappointing to me. Too few tracks.
Thema:

Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Loading...
  1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. - Similar Threads - Ps4 fan Xboxone

  2. Fnaf sb 30 fps lock on xbox one x besides being more powerful than the ps4 pro

    in XboX Insiders
    Fnaf sb 30 fps lock on xbox one x besides being more powerful than the ps4 pro: Idk if it's because sony is paying Steel wool studios to not give the same treatment to the other company but we all know the good old Xbox one x powerfully compact but can somebody explains to me...
  3. Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one: So Xbox I been with you for year I been asking for you to add a feature where you can connect all controller like PS4 and ps5 I been with Xbox for year I spent a lot of money so please add a...
  4. How do I unlink an account on Minecraft PS4 without having access to the account, or how do...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink an account on Minecraft PS4 without having access to the account, or how do...: So, I am trying to add a new microsoft account on Minecraft, but there is already an account linked to my PSN, and I forgot the email and password, I only know the username, HeadyWhistle104, and I...
  5. How do I connect my Microsoft account to my ps4 on Minecraft?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect my Microsoft account to my ps4 on Minecraft?: How do I connect my Microsoft account to my ps4 and Minecraft? 212812ec-bb96-453b-bb00-0357164558ec
  6. Trying to get a code bar for Minecraft dungeons from ps4 using the link given doesn’t work...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get a code bar for Minecraft dungeons from ps4 using the link given doesn’t work...: Trying to get a code bar for Minecraft dungeons from ps4 using the link given doesn’t work to pull up a valid bar to type this code. Am I typing wrong or is it no longer valid to do it that way??...
  7. Cannot login to my Microsoft Account on PS4

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login to my Microsoft Account on PS4: I have tried multiple times to login to Minecraft on PS4 with another account, but it keeps telling me to login to my previous account, Too bad that that account is inaccessible because I cannot...
  8. Vibrant Visuals Grayed Out on Stampy's Lovely World Map (PS4 Bedrock)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vibrant Visuals Grayed Out on Stampy's Lovely World Map (PS4 Bedrock): Hello there, I am Xavier and I noticed something. I was playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my PS4 and noticed that the Vibrant Visuals graphics mode was greyed out and wouldn't activate...
  9. I can't sign into Minecraft on my PS4 again!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Minecraft on my PS4 again!: I had trouble a while ago getting signed into my account on my PS4 a few months ago and finally was able to get my email address updated. Now it's not letting me log in again!...
  10. Can I get some help with Minecraft on the PS4?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get some help with Minecraft on the PS4?: So, our internet hasn't been working the best, but everything normally works. Friday, I tried to play Minecraft. It signed me out, so I go the only way I can to login, the PS4's web browser. I...