Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Discus and support Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; X1: Playing COD Ghosts, Lego Marvel. PS3 Tranformers Fall of Cybertron, InFamous 2...never could get around to finishing that game and had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WithyWorm9775, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

X1:

Playing COD Ghosts, Lego Marvel.

PS3

Tranformers Fall of Cybertron, InFamous 2...never could get around to finishing that game and had it since launch lol.

Flint SithLord, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    [quote user="THE PRIS0NER"]

Hmm.

The PS4 doesn't have much to offer in the game department until Infamous comes out. Resogun is great and I found Killzone to be a generic shooter albeit a gorgeous one... as broken as Battlefield4 is it's still a better MP game then Killzone.

I haven't stopped playing DeadRising3. FIFA14 and Forza 5 are taking up a lot of my time as well.

[/quote]I agree with what you say about Infamous.

The infamous games were brilliant. They were the best ps3 exclusives in my opinion.

I dont have a ps4 yet but if I did get one it would be for the new Infamous

Malacath, Jan 19, 2014
  3. X1 games-

bf4-mp ok sp is a mess with all my data being deleted

angry birds- never played it before and I am hooked

dead rising 3- bloody fun and my fav next gen game

ryse-I liked it my first play through but got boring after that.

sky landers- huge fan I have every version but the x1 looks the best and swap force rocks

halo - love it the twin stick shooter style but I get kicked out a lot

lococycle -amazing I played it non stop to the end ,very funny story

max - the best arcade game on the x1 very gorges and fun mechanics

killer instinct full version - not bad but very plain until more stuff comes

crimson dragon-not bad

peggle 2- fun

zoo tycoon-ok at the start but gets boring fast

PS4-assasins creed 4- best one ever made

knack - I love it , very addictive and great story I highly recommend it

killzone-sp is good and mp is also

marvel lego - funny ,fun, long , great and a must buy for any super hero or lego fan

pinball arcade (disk version)- love it most realistic pinball ever and all the real tables

dc universe- mmo fun but must pay if you want the full expierince

contrast-bloody great

doki-doki universe - really twisted but ok

warframe- amazingly fun with other people and it is free

don't starve-I don't like it

black light retribution-since the update it is amazing a lot funner than cod and bf4 and its free

rezogun-dont like

sound shapes-fun

escape plan- is very fun but hard

Games I have for both the x1 and ps4

Call of duty - fun but I think it plays better and looks better on the ps4

zen pinball - I own all the tables and I love pinball

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Oct 31, 2018
  4. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

X1 games-

bf4-mp ok sp is a mess with all my data being deleted

angry birds- never played it before and I am hooked

dead rising 3- bloody fun and my fav next gen game

ryse-I liked it my first play through but got boring after that.

sky landers- huge fan I have every version but the x1 looks the best and swap force rocks

halo - love it the twin stick shooter style but I get kicked out a lot

lococycle -amazing I played it non stop to the end ,very funny story

max - the best arcade game on the x1 very gorges and fun mechanics

killer instinct full version - not bad but very plain until more stuff comes

crimson dragon-not bad

peggle 2- fun

zoo tycoon-ok at the start but gets boring fast

PS4-assasins creed 4- best one ever made

knack - I love it , very addictive and great story I highly recommend it

killzone-sp is good and mp is also

marvel lego - funny ,fun, long , great and a must buy for any super hero or lego fan

pinball arcade (disk version)- love it most realistic pinball ever and all the real tables

dc universe- mmo fun but must pay if you want the full expierince

contrast-bloody great

doki-doki universe - really twisted but ok

warframe- amazingly fun with other people and it is free

don't starve-I don't like it

black light retribution-since the update it is amazing a lot funner than cod and bf4 and its free

rezogun-dont like

sound shapes-fun

escape plan- is very fun but hard

Games I have for both the x1 and ps4

Call of duty - fun but I think it plays better and looks better on the ps4

zen pinball - I own all the tables and I love pinball
  5. xXBOXxOne Win User

[quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]
    X1 I'm playing:

Forza 5 (favourite game)

BF4

DR3

KI

Peggle 2

Ryse (really liked)

Fifa (Got for free)

PS4 I'm playing:

Killzone (best in series yet)

NFS: Rivals

Resogun

Warframe

War Thunder

Blacklight

Don't Starve

Sound Shapes (carry over from PS3/Vita version I had)

Flow (See above)

Contrast

Loving both consoles but right now X1 is still my #1. I have more to play on PS4 thanks to PS+ but quantity doesn't equal quality so far. Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

Titanfall is looking the business so far so hyped for that.

[/quote] BF4, RYSE, Forza 5, Madden25, Need For Speed:Rivals, Also I Cant wait for EXLUSIVE to Xbox 1 Titan Fall! & Battlefront! also watchdogs.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Just own the Xbox One. Currently playing, Killer Instinct, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Halo: Spartan Assault.
  7. Malacath Win User

[quote user="THE PRIS0NER"]

Hmm.

The PS4 doesn't have much to offer in the game department until Infamous comes out. Resogun is great and I found Killzone to be a generic shooter albeit a gorgeous one... as broken as Battlefield4 is it's still a better MP game then Killzone.

I haven't stopped playing DeadRising3. FIFA14 and Forza 5 are taking up a lot of my time as well.

[/quote]I agree with what you say about Infamous.

The infamous games were brilliant. They were the best ps3 exclusives in my opinion.

I dont have a ps4 yet but if I did get one it would be for the new Infamous
  8. THE PRIS0NER Win User

[quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

Titanfall is looking the business so far so hyped for that.

[/quote]

Hoping Drive Club is great as well. I must say Forza 5 was a little disappointing to me. Too few tracks.
Thema:

1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. - Similar Threads - Ps4 fan Xboxone

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  4. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...