Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Discus and support Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one games I own and play Number 1 im beyond addicted have Vip and have bought cars. (Forza 5), Second Deadrising 3 co op, Third Ryse Coop, Fourth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WithyWorm9775, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Xbox one games I own and play Number 1 im beyond addicted have Vip and have bought cars. (Forza 5), Second Deadrising 3 co op, Third Ryse Coop, Fourth KI3 20 dollar version multi Amazing, Fifth Skylanders, Six Zootycoon, Seven Ghosts I dont like it much
    lol I have children and skylanders and swapforce look great on both systems. They arent just kids games btw.

PS4 Games Killzone, Resogun, B4

Killzone is awesome and resogun. B4 is terrible on both.

:)

WithyWorm9775, Jan 19, 2014
  2. FreakyAbyss6
    FreakyAbyss6 Guest
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I had a Xboxone im so wanting one atm.

Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan of both now. I recieve alot of hate from Psfanboys just because
    I want to try out Xboxone console. Youtube is terrible I have Ps4 and I dont hate on Xboxone users. Xboxone as of now looks really cool to me I want Titanfall and 4 of their games. Please dont call me a fanboy I am a fan of both systems. I did not say Xboxone
    is better by the way. I watched the Voice commands and I kinda wish my Ps4 had all the apps that Xboxone has. Ps4 I have Netflix and psplus.

FreakyAbyss6, Jan 19, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    The XB1 wait after PS4 launches

Agreed i saw a guy take the ps4 apart and the fan is 84mm compared to the xboxones 200mm

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

But my favorite of all is Forza 5. I missed spelled Skylanders btw

WithyWorm9775, Jan 19, 2014
  5. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    X1 I'm playing:

Forza 5 (favourite game)

BF4

DR3

KI

Peggle 2

Ryse (really liked)

Fifa (Got for free)

PS4 I'm playing:

Killzone (best in series yet)

NFS: Rivals

Resogun

Warframe

War Thunder

Blacklight

Don't Starve

Sound Shapes (carry over from PS3/Vita version I had)

Flow (See above)

Contrast

Loving both consoles but right now X1 is still my #1. I have more to play on PS4 thanks to PS+ but quantity doesn't equal quality so far. Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

Titanfall is looking the business so far so hyped for that.

Blitz23 NZ, Jan 19, 2014
  6. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Hmm.

The PS4 doesn't have much to offer in the game department until Infamous comes out. Resogun is great and I found Killzone to be a generic shooter albeit a gorgeous one... as broken as Battlefield4 is it's still a better MP game then Killzone.

I haven't stopped playing DeadRising3. FIFA14 and Forza 5 are taking up a lot of my time as well.

THE PRIS0NER, Jan 19, 2014
  7. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

[/quote]

Hoping Drive Club is great as well. I must say Forza 5 was a little disappointing to me. Too few tracks.

THE PRIS0NER, Jan 19, 2014
  8. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

NBA2K14 and Don't Starve on PS4. I can't get into too many games at once, I usually try and finish them and move on. I made a character and leveled up a few times on DCU online but that game is way too addicting for someone like me so I had to back away
    from it. I'll get into it when I have more time.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 19, 2014
  9. Just own the Xbox One. Currently playing, Killer Instinct, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Halo: Spartan Assault.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 19, 2014
  10. Xbox One only

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Dead Rising 3

Forza Motorsport 5

Killer Instinct

Peggle 2

Ryse Son of Rome

Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014
  11. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    @The Prisoner, I love Forza but yeah it definitely needs more tracks. Having the announcer say things like "We return yet again to such and such track..." doesn't help haha.

Blitz23 NZ, Jan 19, 2014
  12. DEAD RISING 3: most played game so far, still have a lot to play and DLC coming soon. One of the best Co-op games out.

RYSE: Completed campaign, mainly play Co-op Arena with a friend.

FORZA 5: Not a car guy but this game is made so well.

KILLER INSTINCT: Got free from MS, a classic game I haven't played in decades.

PEGGLE 2: Great fun, simple yet challenging.

MAX CotB: Crazy platformer/puzzler.

HALO SA: a neat distraction.

Also have a bunch of 3rd party games that I would of not purchased this year if it wasn't for a new console.

AC4, BF4, CoD, Lego Marvel

CollapseControl, Jan 19, 2014
  13. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

Xbox One..

COD Ghost, BF4, DR3, Ryse, Forza, KI, Powerstar Golf... I think that's it. Mostly play Forza and Ghost.

Major Keebler, Jan 19, 2014
  14. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]
    X1 I'm playing:

Forza 5 (favourite game)

BF4

DR3

KI

Peggle 2

Ryse (really liked)

Fifa (Got for free)

PS4 I'm playing:

Killzone (best in series yet)

NFS: Rivals

Resogun

Warframe

War Thunder

Blacklight

Don't Starve

Sound Shapes (carry over from PS3/Vita version I had)

Flow (See above)

Contrast

Loving both consoles but right now X1 is still my #1. I have more to play on PS4 thanks to PS+ but quantity doesn't equal quality so far. Hoping Drive Club is good and will give Infamous a crack even though I didn't like the first 2.

[/quote] BF4, RYSE, Forza 5, Madden25, Need For Speed:Rivals, Also I Cant wait for EXLUSIVE to Xbox 1 Titan Fall! & Battlefront! also watchdogs.

xXBOXxOne, Jan 19, 2014
  15. [quote user="CollapseControl"]

DEAD RISING 3: most played game so far, still have a lot to play and DLC coming soon. One of the best Co-op games out.

RYSE: Completed campaign, mainly play Co-op Arena with a friend.

FORZA 5: Not a car guy but this game is made so well.

KILLER INSTINCT: Got free from MS, a classic game I haven't played in decades.

PEGGLE 2: Great fun, simple yet challenging.

MAX CotB: Crazy platformer/puzzler.

HALO SA: a neat distraction.

Also have a bunch of 3rd party games that I would of not purchased this year if it wasn't for a new console.

AC4, BF4, CoD, Lego Marvel

[/quote]I am adding you post-haste!

...oh so many games in common.

FRIEND ME!!!

=P

Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2014
Thema:

Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours.

1. Im a Ps4 fan and Xboxone fan here is my game list im playing. Please have fun and share yours. - Similar Threads - Ps4 fan Xboxone

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  4. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  10. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...