I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?

Discus and support I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I click the link is says group not found. Any help much appreciated Thanks 88d508c8-8be6-4f0e-94ad-9e956a801b17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TuftyCandy, Jul 11, 2016.

1. TuftyCandy
    TuftyCandy Guest

Every time I click the link is says group not found.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

:)

TuftyCandy, Jul 11, 2016
  2. thedozyone
    thedozyone Guest
    Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

How do you become a preview program member?

thedozyone, Jul 11, 2016
  3. Catmario1121
    Catmario1121 Guest
    My preview program invite message hasn't arrived yet.

About 3 people have been invited me to join xbox preview program.

But It's been a week since they do that, and I didn't receive any messages about preview program.

Actually I got message from xbox live to join preview program, but that wasn't time that xbox one arrived in korea. So I couldn't join preview program.

As I'm having XBOX ONE, I'm going to get in to preview program, but preview message didn't arrived to me.

What happened? Contact chat doesn't helpful. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums? :(

Catmario1121, Jul 11, 2016
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the Preview Program Forums.

Please go ahead and make a new post on this forum so that the team can get you added to the private forums:

forums.xbox.com/.../4582.aspx

I hope this helps!

-

Eden0032, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Eden that's what the OP is trying to access currently and the link will still give them the error.

If you get a message that states that the group cannot be found PM a mod so they can grant you access to those parts of the forums.

Preview forum mods.

BroHammersley

UrbanizedTree

For all current forum mods and officials click the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../3307.aspx

And if want and invitation to the program you will have to go through 3 steps,

1) Be invited

2) Be accepted

3) Enroll

(Note being accepted can take up to months before actually getting into the program and there is no guarantees and if you have any 'recent' enforcement action on your account can restrict access to the program. But if your enforcement action was a year ago
    then your set and authorized to join the program.)

If you currently have no friends in the program and you want in! Then post here in the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx

Qwertei, Jul 11, 2016
  6. TuftyCandy
    TuftyCandy Guest
    Thanks guys, like he said above it is the link that isn't working.

Pm a mod so hopefully get access sorted shortly

Thanks again

TuftyCandy, Jul 12, 2016
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Heya TuftyCandy!

You should have access to the Preview Forums now I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums? :) If you're still having trouble please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Giggles008 Win User

Requesting access for preview forums

If you are in the preview program and need support from the preview program agents just Bing search preview program FAQ. A early access forums link will be in FAQ page as long as you are a part of.program. Otherwise you will have to be invited by another
    preview program member to join, sorry can't provide link I'm on a cell phone :)
  9. thedozyone Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

its already here, if you're a preview program member
    How do you become a preview program member?
  10. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
  11. x Mr Jank Win User

PREVIEW PROGRAM UPDATE INTERFERING WITH NETWORK

If your a preview program member, post about the bugs/glitches on Preview Program forums
  12. Hordie Win User

I'm in the preview program and how do I get it for my new Xbox?

Hi FuRy X Troll,

If you're a member of Preview Program, but you do not have access to preview dashboard you'll need to repost this question in the Preview Program Registration Support forums.
Thema:

1. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums? - Similar Threads - I'm preview program

2. Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program: Every time I open my X box 1, it takes multiple hours to get through all the updates and by the time they finish, Minecraft has a 20 minute long update it needs to complete and often still doesn't...
  3. I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub: awhile ago I was suspended from xbox actually serval times but I'm now banned from the insiderhub but my account is still registered as part if them but members who have been banned needed to...
  4. I'm part of the preview program!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program!!!: I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums 7e8e962e-7917-4c80-aa09-ff28c0409b2c
  5. I'm part of the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program: hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join 315fe749-d76a-40ae-932d-d02171a7739f
  6. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...
  7. Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?: A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are still here? 83ab2e0e-9030-48b5-9ef8-f705c9d4b8c2
  8. Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program: harddrive isn't being registered at all. Could it be from me haveing the early Xbox preview update. a97789fa-1ae1-4f54-8973-4c359630785a
  9. I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.: I've been looking for someone that can send me an invite to the Xbox preview program for to evaluate the console updates. Is there anyone out here that can help me get invited??...
  10. I'm on the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the preview program: hi am in the preview program and my cousin is not and I am game sharing with him but none of my games and none of his games are are appearing on each outhers consoles I called customer suport and...