I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ...

Discus and support I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost all my games that I paid for on my Xbox bf4f0723-58fc-4266-bcc0-7023130a1f0b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noble T1, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Noble T1
    Noble T1 Guest

I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ...

I have lost all my games that I paid for on my Xbox

:)

Noble T1, Dec 23, 2016
  2. ChaseHasGame
    ChaseHasGame Guest
    I can't get on Any of my games Error Code 0x87e107e3

Every time I launch gta 5, NBA live, Call of duty modern warfare remastered, it tells me something went wrong and crashes my game so I reset my Xbox, and my internet and I get the same error everytime.

ChaseHasGame, Dec 23, 2016
  3. HP Lovecrabs
    HP Lovecrabs Guest
    Purchased WRONG version of Infinite Warfare! Help!

Hi! Today I purchased a bundle + "choose your own game." I choose COC: Infinite Warfare as my game. I was limited to games $59.99 or lower, not realizing that $59.99 version of Infinite Warfare didn't come with Modern Warfare Remastered.

Modern Warfare Remastered is the entire reason I purchased the Xbox One today. On Xbox Live, will they let me purchase Modern Warfare Remastered as an "add on" to my version of Infinite Warfare?

I am going nuts here. I can't afford to send another $80 this weekend.

And yes. I opened the game before realizing my mistake. I can't exchange it at the store.

HP Lovecrabs, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Cuddlecreeper8 Win User

Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

I have had the same exact problem, my guess is that Watch Dogs 2 uses a file that NBA 2k17 also uses and XCC detects it as NBA 2k17.
  5. ZEPHER289 Win User

Modern Warfare Digital Copy Missing Download Packs

Modern warfare has multiple different digital versions. If you bought the free game, you will only be able to play Warzone related content. However if you bought any payed game and are not able to play any paid content) for example Zombies (does Modern
    Warfare have that) either way you get what I'm saying. If you bought the 80 dollar game then you should contact costumer service and explain your issues.
  6. WPAK Win User

how do i get my Xbox 360 to Xbox 1

Hi there,

it seems not to be possible like stated on the FAQ on the games website. This is the statement:

I have both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of NBA 2K17. Can I move my Virtual Currency between these versions? How about between Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

• No. Players' Virtual Currency (VC) balances cannot be transferred between any version of NBA 2K17, including across console generations.
    See this link for the full FAQ: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/226631928-NBA-2K17-FAQ
  7. Fedup-4BC2A6B1-765D- Win User

Eco-Box Cases = Cracked Discs

i 5000% agree with you, i have had 3 games break, Modern Warfare 2, NBA 2k11 and Madden 11. Someone should really file a law suit, this is ridiculous.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare causing my xbox one to shut down

Thema:

1. I'm a preview costumer and I have lost my games The division NBA 2k17 modern warfare ... - Similar Threads - I'm preview costumer

2. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  3. Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program: Every time I open my X box 1, it takes multiple hours to get through all the updates and by the time they finish, Minecraft has a 20 minute long update it needs to complete and often still doesn't...
  4. Looking For Group not working. I'm in a preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group not working. I'm in a preview.: I'm on an Xbox One X with Alpha Skip Ahead. I tried being interested in a lfg post, but it was unable to send a request. Alternatively I tried making a lfg post but was met with a similar error...
  5. Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to see which preview ring I'm in from the PC hub app?: I am familiar with how to find it on console, but if I'm in one ring on one device, does it put me in that ring on all my devices? submitted by /u/MissMarra [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...
  7. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]
  8. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  9. It keeps giving me this message but I'm already apart of the preview.

in XboX Insiders
    It keeps giving me this message but I'm already apart of the preview.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Primelj [link] [comments]
  10. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]