i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question

Discus and support i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my family recently bought an xbox 360 4gb with kinect and i was planning to buy an xbox 360 hard drive to play large games like CoD, DmC Etc... so i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DclanAntique, Jan 17, 2015.

1. DclanAntique
    DclanAntique Guest

my family recently bought an xbox 360 4gb with kinect and i was planning to buy an xbox 360 hard drive to play large games like CoD, DmC Etc... so i'm planning to buy and 250 -500 GB hard drive, I've search in the internet. and found one in amazon......
    my question is that some people say its a 3rd party hard drive. but has it's own brand,... and if for ex. my uncle will bought me a 3rd party hard drive.. when i play it with games in XBL can i get banned??? or it is ok?????.........................

so that i would not make a stupid decision and don't get banned from XBL because I'm planning to apply for Gold member if i had already bought an hard drive..............

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME.........

:)

DclanAntique, Jan 17, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 (passord)

My dad activated family control on my brother's Xbox 360. My dad does not remember the password and the answer to the question they ask. Someone to help me?

FutureHeart8700, Jan 17, 2015
  3. May2920
    May2920 Guest
    Xbox 360 family control lost questions and pass code

my Xbox 360 don't work with multiplayer because of the family settings and have lost pass code and answer to questions can I have someone help me

May2920, Jan 17, 2015
  4. i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question

yes you will get banned cause it violates xbox terms and uses

WickederPhoenix, Jan 21, 2015
  5. No, you will not get banned if it is a licensed product. But I was led to believe that certain games will only function with a genuine Microsoft HDD.

Genuine HDDs are available on Amazon for quite a reasonable price and personally I would recommend that you go for the 500GB version.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

No, you will not get banned if it is a licensed product. But I was led to believe that certain games will only function with a genuine Microsoft HDD.

Genuine HDDs are available on Amazon for quite a reasonable price and personally I would recommend that you go for the 500GB version.
  7. WickederPhoenix Win User

yes you will get banned cause it violates xbox terms and uses
  8. LucasLima_644 Win User

If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

Thanks for the answer, I'm a newbie in the Xbox system.
  9. Alwaysoutshined Win User

Can someone help me answer my question, PLEASE?

This is taken from 343's twitter

"We’re getting reports that some players are experiencing issues with matchmaking. We’re investigating and will provide an update soon."

I'm guessing the handover from bungie is finished...
  10. onyxishere Win User

Can someone help me answer my question, PLEASE?

I have heard that a lot of people are having trouble with the Halo games right now. It may have something to do with the hand-over from Bungi to 343. You may want to check their boards to see what's going on.
Thema:

1. i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question - Similar Threads - i'm newbie 360

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...