: I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4...

Discus and support : I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4 times every single night for three months to BTB on Halo MCC.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MindyMeriweatherMorton, Jul 25, 2021.

1. : I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4...

: I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4 times every single night for three months to BTB on Halo MCC. PLEASE HELP I've TRIED EVERYTHING!!
    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads as you already have one open on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...crashing/e7a47546-19d2-4574-8539-e7ecf2b66a0d

:)

MindyMeriweatherMorton, Jul 25, 2021
  2. tj21717 Win User

Why does Bungie punish us for leaving games?

This system does not work. I have been in games where 2 people leave the opposite team and 1 person leaves my team. It happens quite frequently. The people who quit obviously don't care about this system and will quit anyway.

But, the problem comes with people like me who DON'T quit. I like seeing the game end unless I'm alone getting killed repeatedly by 4 opponents.

There are also gamers out there who lose connection sometimes. Maybe somebody else is using the computer without their knowledge and they get disconnected a 4th time and get banned.

If I were Bungie, I would set the quit limit to around 10 or 15. I don't think I could lose my connection 10 or 15 times in one day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4 times every single night for three months to BTB on Halo MCC. PLEASE HELP I've TRIED EVERYTHING!!

4. tj21717 Win User

Why does Bungie punish us for leaving games?

I've just been banned for a third time! Lost connection to the game and Bungie banned me! Thanks Bungie, your anti-quitting system really works (rolls eyes).

The people who quit don't care if they get banned. It happens all the time. The players like me who stay the whole game get banned if we even lose connection to a game!

Bungie, please, for the sake of this game I've been enjoying for the past few days now, fix this problem! My fun factor is going DOWN!
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Ban

if you have been banned from just one game and no others then this has to ba teken up with the devs of the game, this being mojang. if you get banned from microsoft then you lose access to all.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

Anyone who has a DNF of over 30% should be perma banned

If you hit the quit button you should get a 24 hour ban

If you lose connection you should get an hour ban and a list of decent isps in your area.
Thema:

: I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4...

1. : I'm a Lady gamer who has been losing connection and getting banned from the the game 4... - Similar Threads - I'm Lady gamer

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c