Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

Discus and support Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THExGALACTICxOG, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play.

:)

THExGALACTICxOG, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Gamer Girls

Hey just a gamer girl here wanting some friends that are gamer girls xD I play bo2 mainly, but I also play ghost and gta V, I have more games but those are my main ones. So add me! Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games) :)

JessTheTigress, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Gamer3375
    Gamer3375 Guest
    Girl gamer looking for friends

I'm a guy looking for girl gamers soooo...... If anyone would mind.... I'm 15 (but mature) love COD and Assassins creed along with other games like GTA 5, ECT. Sooooooo yeah..... I'm also getting a PS4 this christmass

Gamer3375, Aug 27, 2018
  4. x AngeILan x
    x AngeILan x Guest

Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

hey you’re best to look under the look for a group and tag girls welcome and such. You’d have more luck finding them there than here or try Facebook groups

x AngeILan x, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Jurik360
    Jurik360 Guest
    Best way to do this is looking for a gaming group/club directly from the dashboard, just find tag for girls.

Jurik360, Aug 27, 2018
  6. Good luck with that. You'll most likely get hundreds of 'lol' or 'I'm a dude' responses. Maybe 1 or 2 legitimate responses though. The LFG system is always easily abused. Took me 2 months just to get a solid group of 4 for an achievement because of all the
    troll responses...

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 27, 2018
  7. Some guys are friendly though, but if you want girls then the "looking for group" feature is your best shot.

GreyStormGaming, Nov 2, 2018
  8. x AngeILan x Win User

hey you’re best to look under the look for a group and tag girls welcome and such. You’d have more luck finding them there than here or try Facebook groups
  9. Jurik360 Win User

Best way to do this is looking for a gaming group/club directly from the dashboard, just find tag for girls.
  10. GreyStormGaming Win User

Some guys are friendly though, but if you want girls then the "looking for group" feature is your best shot.
  11. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Good luck with that. You'll most likely get hundreds of 'lol' or 'I'm a dude' responses. Maybe 1 or 2 legitimate responses though. The LFG system is always easily abused. Took me 2 months just to get a solid group of 4 for an achievement because of all the
    troll responses...
  12. Edemardil Win User

Any other girl gamers out there?

Not a girl but im an older guy 32 who plays with a few other gals and guys mostly another older guy in his 50s. We always welcome new folks to join us, we play a lot of gta atm but we are up for other games, I particularly have tons of them. No testosterone
    fits. Lots of fun.
Thema:

1. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games) - Similar Threads - guy looking play

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...: Hello, My microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft account was recently hacked and I have no way of getting back into it, I have to emails that I can forward to you showing the hacker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play with girls on xbox