im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

Discus and support im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do cc89a375-686a-4a14-840c-94acd62e72c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoldingWheel849, Oct 9, 2017.

1. im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

:)

HoldingWheel849, Oct 9, 2017
  2. xStrawJointx
    xStrawJointx Guest
    I finnaly got a code sent to my xbox messages CODE was already USED IT SAYS when i put the code in!!

YES i answered it right if its wrong it says thats not a code wheni use mine it says its already been used!

xStrawJointx, Oct 9, 2017
  3. aAbC456
    aAbC456 Guest
    xbox one sign in problem

Eveytime i used to turn on my xbox 1 the kinect will sign me in automatically but now it says kinect sign in failed. Then says to sign in with xbox controller then i tried that but it says my password is incorrect when its not. What do i do?

aAbC456, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact the place you purchased it from for an exchange. Permanent console bans are not removed.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact the place you purchased it from for an exchange. Permanent console bans are not removed.
  6. xStrawJointx Win User

I finnaly got a code sent to my xbox messages CODE was already USED IT SAYS when i put the code in!!

YES i answered it right if its wrong it says thats not a code wheni use mine it says its already been used!
  7. ericlamybeast Win User

Im scared

I cannot connect to xbox live at all its saying console ban so what am im supposed to do
  8. Ray P Kit Win User

Have to powercycle modem to connect to live

It says its connected to xbox live when I login, tried both auto and manually sign in, but if I try to access any online feature it will it will say I'm not connected then have to do the powercycle. EA server is what Im trying to connect to 95% of the
    time. Its a wired connection.
  9. timmyturner1 Win User

For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​

if u say to unplug youre xbox and restart it 1 more fkn time im gonna smash ur grandmas teethless throat with my weiner bro its microsoft .... its xbox .. its them.. its not us.
Thema:

1. im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do - Similar Threads - grandma bought used

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. Please help an old Grandma!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help an old Grandma!: Please help an old Grandma! I bought Fif23 ultimate edition from microsoft website for my grandson. It seems i need a 25 character code to install the game onto his xbox, but i wasn’t given one. I...
  9. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  10. My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Grandma lost all her coins on 5/15/2017 in Microsoft Jackpot due to Cloud issues.: Due to an ingame error while syncing to the cloud, which states that there has been an error while saving the coin balance to the cloud, we just lost around 100k coins for absolutely no reason....