im a 33 Titan defender and a friend whos a 32 titan striker and we need 1 more player to help ...

Discus and support im a 33 Titan defender and a friend whos a 32 titan striker and we need 1 more player to help ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; read subject for what we need WE WOULD PREFER A SELF RES WARLOCK OR A INVIS HUNTER a61741f1-1d0c-4893-a3c8-830f23431bea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by savii(2), May 28, 2015.

1. savii(2)
    savii(2) Guest

im a 33 Titan defender and a friend whos a 32 titan striker and we need 1 more player to help ...

read subject for what we need WE WOULD PREFER A SELF RES WARLOCK OR A INVIS HUNTER

:)

savii(2), May 28, 2015
  2. DrxDot
    DrxDot Guest
    POE 35 Wave 4!

I need help with POE 35. I have a titan and I'm a hunter. We are both 34.

DrxDot, May 28, 2015
  3. POE lvl 32

Looking for help with POE Lvl 32 for my Titan message if needing the extra armor core

SSJYang of Nohr, May 28, 2015
  4. BATDADDED Win User

Need people for 34 and 35 Poe. Message me if interested.

I can help 33 hunter 32 Titan what ever you need
  5. ObliviousSkanda Win User

Xbox one destiny looking for ppl for house of wolves raids and nigightfalls

Hmu dude ive got 33 titan 33 hunter and 32 warlock
  6. lll Doctor lll Win User

FULL, Established, Adult CC League Seeking More Players - 4 spots open, Website, 2+ Years Running

Season 2, Week 1 begins tomorrow and we need 2 more people to take over teams left by players who had to leave.

Redskins and Titans are available.
  7. Mykhale Win User

First Raid starts in just hours....

Im a lvl 25 striker titan, feel free to add me if you want help with the raid or other weekly events.
  8. Idris-1FAE5604-6FE6- Win User

Vog hard

im a level 32 titan and hunter
Thema:

1. im a 33 Titan defender and a friend whos a 32 titan striker and we need 1 more player to help ... - Similar Threads - Titan defender friend

2. 'Crash Of The Titans' and 'Crash: Mind Over Mutant' backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Crash Of The Titans' and 'Crash: Mind Over Mutant' backwards compatibility?: I'm not sure if this is appropriate to ask about, but I'd like to know if the Xbox 360 titles "Crash Of The Titans" and "Crash: Mind Over Mutant" will at some point in the future be compatible...
  3. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

in XBoX on Consoles
    When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game: I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one...
  4. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec
  5. So when I target the titan and boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I target the titan and boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I...: So when I target the titan parts and press boost it always attacks before it reaches the target. Now I can't fight any of the titans because of this. pls help b412e03a-2e48-4ee7-bd6c-f1710df5fa1b
  6. What is the Titan Two device and can I use it for joysticks that are “non-compatible” for...

in XBoX on Windows
    What is the Titan Two device and can I use it for joysticks that are “non-compatible” for...: So I’ve been waiting for so long for a compatible joystick and throttle that is semi nice for flight simulator on xbox. Today I came across this: Titan Two...
  7. Attack on Titan 2 Final battle Another mode crashing on "Connecting"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on Titan 2 Final battle Another mode crashing on "Connecting": Any time I try to connect to online in the game, it just closes suddenly. I have looked relentlessly all over the internet and haven't found a single answer as to why this happens or even how to...
  8. Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in downloaded Titan Quest item transfer area: Recently I downloaded Titan Quest on my xbox one. I had purchased it over a year ago, but sold my console since then. When I bought another Xbox one, I re-installed Titan Quest . BUT, the Transfer...
  9. attack on titan 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    attack on titan 2 problem: i have been playing to the game for hours without any problem but suddenly i couldnt attack titans, i tried changing the commands, turning my xbox on and off, leaving the mission and rejoining,...
  10. attack on titan 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    attack on titan 2 problem: When I try to load in the game its all fine but then it tells me to choose a account but nothing appears it only choose a account i have deleted it then installed it again then I restarted my Xbox...