Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5

Discus and support Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some people say that its because of my processor (i7 979) but Ive been able to run even more hardware heavy games like rdr2 in the past so I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Людмил Гюров, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5

Some people say that its because of my processor (i7 979) but Ive been able to run even more hardware heavy games like rdr2 in the past so I dont really understand

:)

Людмил Гюров, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

I'm afraid if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. There is no way to fix such issues in software. Bear in mind that there is a around a four year gap between the PC release of RDR2 and Persona 5.

It is likely that Persona 5 requires specific CPU instructions in hardware that your very old i7 970 simply does not have. This is a CPU from Circa 2010 and you're trying to run 2022 games on it. If you're committed to playing this and any other modern game, it's time for a new PC.
  3. Haabit Win User

Error 0x801901f7

I'm getting this error multiple times playing persona 5 with the thieves guild turned on and I'm trying to escape the castle
  4. xRengadexDuskx Win User

Best Video Game Music Score

All time favorite for me is the Persona series. Persona 5 primarily.
  5. frothyfrithy Win User

Error 0x801901f7

Hi there, I'm actually having the exact same problem with game pass persona 5 on PC. The error pops up every few minutes
  6. Wesker571 Win User

My Xbox account was banned today

Because they know what I was launched on my console, It was only re4 remake, pillars of eternity, persona 5 r, Starfield, and unofficial Kodi from 8/18/2023, but Kodi is not emulator from 10.13.10
Thema:

1. Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5 - Similar Threads - Illegal instruction error

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  6. MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED: I WANT TO SIGN IN MY ASPHALT 9 XBOX ACCOUNT AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE PHONE NUMBER IT SHOWS AN ILEEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE GMAIL IT SHOWS...
  7. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  8. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...
  9. Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.: I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user "GoldHoney363881"but I do not own an XBOX or have an XBOX...
  10. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe