IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

Discus and support IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pensioner TN, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Pensioner TN
    Pensioner TN Guest

IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723.

:)

Pensioner TN, Oct 23, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error code 1723 used to work perfectly before until it was corrupted for some reason.

Hello Pensioner T, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji!

Error 1723 usually indicates a problem with the Windows installer package, possibly some dll files are missing

Restart the Windows installer:

From the “Start” menu, type “Run” in the search bar and press enter.
    In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /unreg” and then press ENTER.
    From the “Start” menu, type “Run” in the search bar and press enter.
    In the “Open” box, type “msiexec /regserver,” and then press ENTER
  3. Yuhao.L - MSFT Win User

FSX Activation Center Phone # ?

Hello, Rudy SALTZMANN

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The FSX Gold Edition is the newer version as it includes the Deluxe Edition and the Acceleration expansion pack.

The activation process can sometimes be tricky, especially on newer operating systems like Windows 11. First, run FSX in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows, such as Windows Vista or Windows 7. If you encounter issues with the Acceleration disk not prompting for a key, you may need to edit the registry or use the FSX Software Licensing System Reset Tool. Ensure that FSX is properly installed and activated before attempting to activate the Acceleration pack. Detailed steps can be found here:

Troubleshooting Installation Issues With FSX Deluxe On Windows 11 After System Crash - Flight Simulator X (General) | Flight Sim Q&A Forum (flyawaysimulation.com)

FSX + Acceleration error code 1-80004005 - Microsoft Community

If you are still encountering difficulties, it may be worth considering upgrading to a more recent flight simulator platform such as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 or X-Plane 12. These platforms have been developed with modern systems in mind and provide a remarkable level of realism and expansive environments.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Error Instalation Games For Windows Live - Windows 7 Home Premium

Hey there

Unfortunatly this is a Windows issue, which means you will need to post post within the Microsoft Forums

Please follow the link bellow and make a post there

answers.microsoft.com/.../windows_7

From there others that are assigned to the Windows Forums, will help you further with your issue. If you have any problems with the forums, please send me a message and I can try and assist you further

Regards
  5. Andre for Directly Win User

Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as soon as it pairs with headset. (Windows 10)

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Which version and edition Windows did you originally upgrade from or was installed prior to your current version:

Windows 10 - 1703, 1607, 1511, 1507 (build 10240)

Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
  6. LarryCallaghan Win User

Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the same problem, can install the Deluxe Edition but get an error when I try to activate. I found that are two updates to FSX, SP1 and SP2. SP1 does not fix the activation problem and SP2 will not allow me to even start FSX without an error. Backed
    out SP2 in order to start FSX.
Thema:

1. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error... - Similar Threads - IL2 Forgotten Battles

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  4. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  5. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I only remember my gamertag, can I still log into xbox? I'll do anything to get this back.. I'd appreciate any help 87a3d84a-ac36-42fc-8a50-3a20e5516d36
  6. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  7. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  8. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  9. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  10. Is there or Will there be a version of Il2 on XBox x console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there or Will there be a version of Il2 on XBox x console?: Is there or Will there be a version of Il2 for XBox X? 41ee339f-3a88-44f6-a12f-1ca488363510