IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com)

Discus and support IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Showcase Watch Party - Sunday, June 9 IGN will be hosting a live watch party of the Xbox Showcase on Sunday, June 9, at IGN Live. Fans can watch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lsauce90, May 31, 2024.

1. /u/Lsauce90
    /u/Lsauce90 Guest

IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com)

Xbox Showcase Watch Party - Sunday, June 9

IGN will be hosting a live watch party of the Xbox Showcase on Sunday, June 9, at IGN Live. Fans can watch all the cool announcements along with us, as well as an exclusive post-show and special appearance by Phil Spencer and others from the Xbox team. Make sure to also catch an in-depth analysis from all the game reveals, following the show.

Source: ign.com: https://www.ign.com/articles/ign-live-2024-schedule-full-details-revealed

submitted by /u/Lsauce90
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lsauce90, May 31, 2024
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437

Here is another interview with Phil Spencer. This one is on the IGN show "Console Watch."

https://youtu.be/3PeSc3Ow_Ts
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Is Microsoft's stance XBOX One X Virtual Reality (VR)

4. IngameInstincts Win User

Do you think Microsoft will reconsider from all this negative feedback?

5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

What's your biggest surprise/disappointment of Gamescom so far?

surprise was newtomb raider xbox 1 only

disappointment phil spencer in a interview after saying tomb raider my not stay a exclusive
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Phil Spencer's Interview with IGN

Very interesting, thanks for the info!
Thema:

1. IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com) - Similar Threads - IGN Live 2024

2. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  3. Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?: Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working. 9ee42ffc-e740-498d-ba96-4151d8541dde
  4. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  5. is it possible to find if an xbox ign is now available

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to find if an xbox ign is now available: Hi so its been about 2 years or so since i made my account and it has a # number in it because the original ign was taken and ive not seen activity from the original ign and i was wondering if it...
  6. My minecraft ign isnt changing with my microsoft username

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft ign isnt changing with my microsoft username: Im trying to change my minecraft username to fit my twitch channel and i changed my microsoft name already but my minecraft name is still my old ign and i dont know how to change it (java)...
  7. My IGN

in XBoX on Consoles
    My IGN: So, I have a question that probably alot of people wonder about also. How are we able to get the usernames of people who have been inactive for years and they never play anymore. Because for...
  8. IGN app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IGN app: The IGN app has not been working on my system for over a week now. I have deleted my save, and uninstalled the app many times over and when i go back to reinstall the app and it loads, it plays in...
  9. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c
  10. Ign app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ign app?: Hi all. Does anyone know if the ign app has been shut down? For months now the app just says unavailable retry. I haven't heard or seen anything about it shutting down....