if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

Discus and support if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Late_Business_3741, Jan 1, 2024.

1. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game alan wake 2 it's got crash every time borderland 3 the walking dead estinies story too shorts every new feature so less because vram 2gb ram[ ideas developer limit because 2gb vram when base xbox series s very important they has to port xbox series s run fine first and then they port xbox series x some studio game has quit developed game because xbox series s only have 2gb vram some studio game quit console to pc[ listen to us put 24gb ram next gen xbox series s 2028

submitted by /u/Late_Business_3741
    [link] [comments]

/u/Late_Business_3741, Jan 1, 2024
  2. JonXbox Win User

Xbox Series X

This answer makes sense. However, i think Microsoft has missed the target as far as “next-gen” consoles go. I was pleased to see the CPU clockspeeds in the 3’s, but i think they should have a dedicated GPU memory and a dedicated system of RAM. I’m surprised
    the AMD chipset of Xbox Series X allows for shared memory.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is the xbox series X going to make the xbox One X and S outdated?

The next gen Series X will be more powerful with more capabilities, but in no means will this make the current gen One S/X obsolete. Games will still be released and supported for the next couple years.
  4. ngocphi Win User

External hard drive ? for xbox series s

Yes but as a xbox one games drive

Not next-gen games you can still.use it for storage but you will have to move it to main to play next gen games however smart delivery will make sure you get the compressed files since you got the series s

Your drive wouldn't be fast enough
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

TRANSFER SOME CLASSICS

Microsoft and the developers will make loads of money re-releasing old games for the next gen as "re-mastered classics"

That`s why they will never have backwards compatibility.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Will Xbox One Support Games Like GTA 5,DOA 5 Ultimate,Halo 4,Batman Arkham Origins and Splinter Cell Blacklist? Since there Is No Backwards Compatibility

Thema:

if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

1. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer - Similar Threads - series next gen

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  9. Series x crashing on next gen games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x crashing on next gen games: I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console...
  10. Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?: The heat in my apartment stays on year round (idk why the maintenance won’t shut it off) so it’s always 80 degrees. I have window ac units but sometimes that doesn’t help with the Xbox itself...