if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

Discus and support if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shawn wiggins, Feb 25, 2024.

1. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck in one spot i cant restart it nothing all my save data gone can someone please help me with this issue.

:)

shawn wiggins, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Shawn, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, uninstall the game, clear the local saved data, power cycle your console, and then reinstall the game.

After uninstalling the game, clear the local saved games.

To do it, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, power cycle the console.

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Finally, reinstall the game.

Let me know if it works!
  3. RedOneFlyer Win User

disconnected from live...

Joker, its saying the DLC is taking to long to load? Do you have the DLC its asking for? If you have it, try redownloading it, maybe you have a corrupted file and that could be a possible reason. When it asks if you want to disable the DLC, what are the
    options and what do you select? I'll keep looking to see what else I can figure out what might be the issue.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Purchased game disappears after download

This is pure speculation

B3 has been harassing me since day one I got a Series X to upgrade all my DLC purchases, every single time they apply a hot fix.

I’m wondering if you’re having an authentication error during decryption. If the file is corrupt the Xbox will delete it. I’m sorry I know of no tools you can use on your end to determine if this is the case. I suggest you open a case with support who do have access to any tools that might exist.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Gta v

Whatever you do DON'T Dashboard playing GTA V. You could lose your entire save file. Single and Multiplayer could corrupt. Do they teach you to say these things as an ambassador? What a joke.
  6. Knowitall(2) Win User

Corrupted save file - Fable 3

Hello there, sorry to hear you're having a corrupted save issue, been there myself and it's not a good feeling.

That said, once a save file has become corrupted there is nothing that can be done to restore or fix said save. All you can really do is delete the corrupted save file and if possible, revert back to an earlier save and continue from there. If the game
    in question does not allow multiple saves and instead uses a auto-save single save model, all you can really do is start over and if possible backup your save on another device so that so have a copy of the save that you can use to restore your progress should
    it happen again.

Sorry hate to be the bearer of bad news
Thema:

1. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it - Similar Threads - single dlc file

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  7. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  8. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  9. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  10. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...