If you don't like the Kinect, then don't buy an X1...
Discus and support If you don't like the Kinect, then don't buy an X1... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Since we launched on November 15th, we’ve sold every PS4 available in the US," he said. This would physically mean there are 0 PS4s on any shop shelf... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Dirty Old Man, Feb 13, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
If you don't like the Kinect, then don't buy an X1...
Loading...
-
If you don't like the Kinect, then don't buy an X1... - Similar Threads - don't Kinect don't
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I don't see the Kinect option in the Settings of Xbox One series S
in XBoX on ConsolesI don't see the Kinect option in the Settings of Xbox One series S: Hi Guys. I tried to connect a kinect to my Xbox One Series S console using an adaptor, but didn't work. I suspected that the kinect was defected. However, when I click the Xbox Settings -... -
2020 and we still pay the "2013 Kinect Price" as games (like Formula 1) don't support voice...
in XboX Insiders2020 and we still pay the "2013 Kinect Price" as games (like Formula 1) don't support voice...: I'm really concerned about this mainly because we all already know the dashboard/OS will be the same for the next generation consoles (Series X and probably a Series S). PC and PS4 users can use... -
How take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.
in XBoX Games and AppsHow take photos using kinect in Xbox ONE? Because the app Camera don't save photos.: I want take photos and video using the kinect in Xbox ONE and save the photos in Xbox ONE hard disc. There is a app called Camera but when I click the icon to take a photo the file no save and get... -
My kinect goes into sleep mode and don't turn back on
in XBoX on ConsolesMy kinect goes into sleep mode and don't turn back on: My kinect does not work. I did a hard reset with the kinect unplugged.it started working for 10 minutes then it turned off. Any idea of how to fix it? The kinect is working fine for the 10min.... -
Xbox One chat icon is always on even with no mic or kinect connected, headset mic don't ...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One chat icon is always on even with no mic or kinect connected, headset mic don't ...: Hi, over the past month I have been experiencing issues with my standard Xbox One headset mic. I could hear, adjust the volume, illuminate the mute, but can not be heard. I tried everything, I... -
Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect
in XBoX on ConsolesQuestion to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect: Yes, the menus are very easy to navigate with a controller. Just keep in mind you do loose some features without Kinect. IMO, Kinect is well worth the little extra money!...