If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ...

Discus and support If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just a small notice of "Bingo Up and Running" would be appreciated. b49d1fb7-4eeb-4f40-a1ff-3e81b2333fa6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrystalWall9117, Nov 15, 2016.

1. If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ...

Just a small notice of "Bingo Up and Running" would be appreciated.

:)

CrystalWall9117, Nov 15, 2016
  2. silent bac0n
    silent bac0n Guest
    Not awarding Bingos

I realize this is a trivial matter, but what's the point of playing Bingo when you can't get Bingos? Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll look below, you will notice at least one Bingo in each of the four cards.

http://i59.tinypic.com/u1m3m.png

Windows 8.1

silent bac0n, Nov 15, 2016
  3. MommaRev
    MommaRev Guest
    Not allowing valid Bingo calls

Microsoft Bingo on Windows 8.1 64-bit

Valid Bingo cannot be called. This issue has been happening for several hours. All daubed numbers show valid Bingo, yet when clicking the "call Bingo" button, a red X covers the card, but will not allow a valid bingo. Not worth it to keep wasting tokens/tickets
    to keep playing if I can't call Bingo.

MommaRev, Nov 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ...