If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ...

Discus and support If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So if I buy a picture on Xbox 360 and I transfer it to my Xbox app on my PC can everyone still see it? or am I the only one who can?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SidneyTra, Apr 1, 2017.

1. SidneyTra
    SidneyTra Guest

If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ...

So if I buy a picture on Xbox 360 and I transfer it to my Xbox app on my PC can everyone still see it? or am I the only one who can?

:)

SidneyTra, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Trouble updating gamer picture on website

If you follow my instructions in the above post, you will find the Gamerpic you took on Xbox.com and be able to have it appear to everyone. On Xbox LIVE you have a Gamerpicture, which everyone can see and a Personal Picture, which
    only your friends list can see. Creating a Gamerpic on Xbox.com only adds to it the Personal Picture. However you can go onto your Xbox and make it viewable to everyone. Here is a breakdown on what to do.

If you are can access Edit Profile on your Xbox, then do the following:

- Press the Guide Button (middle button on your controller)

- Scroll to the right and go onto the Settings slide and click Profile

- Go to Edit Profile and then Gamer Picture

- Change Gamer Picture

- You will now see the Xbox.com Gamer Picture you took. Click it and save.

The Resistance, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Can I get in trouble if I find make my profile picture a custom one?

Hello!

So just a few moments ago, I found a video tutorial on how someone can change their profile picture to whatever they want as long as the picture can be found somewhere on Xbox LIVE. Well, in the video the guy shows a website where you can pretty much find
    every single profile picture on Xbox LIVE, and I found a really cool Family Guy picture. Would it be okay if I made it my profile picture on Xbox One? The picture can only be found on Xbox 360, but by using the "Inspect Element" feature on the PC, you can
    change your current profile picture's URL to the other picture's URL. Thus allowing players to have a custom picture on Xbox LIVE. If you still aren't sure what I am talking about, I can link the YouTube video I watched. It will give a lot more details and
    will better help everyone understand my question. I just don't want to get in trouble. I've spent too much money on my Xbox One and my Xbox account to lose it.

Thanks in advance!

The video:

Sawtoothviper19, Apr 1, 2017
  4. kev edin Win User

Gamerpic

you can make your own profile picture, on pc or phone . Then using the xbox app or USB change your profile picture. đź‘Ť
  5. SparkleZonFire Win User

I do not see my Gamerpic, after migrating to xbox one

Yeah some of the Xbox 360 gamerpictures don't transfer over and if they they are low quality. You will have to choose a new or take an avatar picture. You can do both by going to your profile.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  7. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
  8. The Resistance Win User

Trouble updating gamer picture on website

The Xbox.com Gamerpic only saves onto the Personal Gamer Picture on the Xbox 360. And Gamer Pics in the Personal Gamerpic on Edit Profile can only be seen by your Friends List. The Gamer Picture you took on Xbox.com is sat in
    the Gamer Picture section of Edit Profile. I cannot give you the onto the frustating experience you have had because I am simply a Gamer like yourself and have nothing to do proffesionaly with Xbox.com or Xbox LIVE. However I have provided you with where to
    find it and select it so everyone can see. It is not that much of a frustrating experience though and you're welcome.

- Take Gamer Picture on Xbox.com Editor

- Go onto your Xbox 360 itself and Edit Profile

- Select Gamer Picture and select the on you took on Xbox.com
Thema:

1. If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ... - Similar Threads - buy profile picture

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  7. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  8. If I buy the vault edition and I profile share with my brother and he buys the vault...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the vault edition and I profile share with my brother and he buys the vault...: If I buy the vault edition and I share my games to my brother and he buys the vault add on will that work so he can have a vault edition or does he need to buy the whole game for mw3...
  9. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  10. So if I try to buy something it will say add profile address I will do so and at the end it...

in XBoX on Windows
    So if I try to buy something it will say add profile address I will do so and at the end it...: Can I just not buy anything or..? 5a5ea520-f0ed-4b41-8789-218b144e2cc7