If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

Discus and support If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trendy Entertainment is suing Wildcard (developer of ARK) claiming game designer Jeremy Stieglitz worked on the game while he was still with them, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quench a Thirst, Mar 25, 2016.

1. If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

Trendy Entertainment is suing Wildcard (developer of ARK) claiming game designer Jeremy Stieglitz worked on the game while he was still with them, and apparently had a non-competition clause in his contract.

Essentially this could see the game pulled from sale, and potentially even shutdown completely

http://www.eteknix.com/who-created-ark-survival-evolved-find-out-in-court/

:)

Quench a Thirst, Mar 25, 2016
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Mod support fallout 4

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

You take every opportunity to have a dig at Fallout 4, you brought it up for no reason in your Ark thread, and that thread was only an attempt to make out Live is better than Steam.

[/quote]

I've always said "Fallout 4" is a good game and as a popular current title that many people are playing the crafting element in "Fallout 4" which many people will have experienced is a useful frame of reference when discussing the crafting element in "Ark:
    Survival Evolved".

As for my supposed sly attempt to bismirch the good name and integrity of "Steam"... Are you sure that thread about "Ark: Survival Evolved" wasn't about... you know... maybe... "Ark: Survival Evolved"?

Those are weird conclusions to jump to which I suppose explains your irrational replies.

Azrael008uk, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Game sharing

yeah but the thing is is that she didn't have as access and the main game we are trying to gameshare is ark survival evolved

lalalanddude7, Mar 25, 2016
  4. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

Now might not be the time to buy it then, as what's the point buying a half finished game that may never be updated again?

DWoodbine, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Good point but it's a game worth playing even if it survives only for a few more months. After all people tend to leave games behind quite quickly these days.

Plus there is a good chance that it would survive (hehe) on PC thanks to private servers.

Quench a Thirst, Mar 25, 2016
  6. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    I actually bought it in a steam sale over Xmas, not played it yet though. From what I hear, it's a fun additive game.

Goatsnatcher, Mar 25, 2016
  7. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Me and some of my friends have played the game. The game is definitely unfinished, dinosaurs lagging and walking through big rocks, frame rate is a bit awful sometimes. But the game does look pretty. But still why would I buy a game if they are in trouble
    with the law and when it's still unfinished? Being playing the trial version of it. The Xbox 1 Dashboard said I had 60 minutes to play it a few days it said I only had 15 minutes.

smileskybird, Mar 25, 2016
  8. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

You had it running for 45 minutes whether you realize it or not it keeps counting if game is running in background

pkvas, Oct 31, 2018
  9. pkvas Win User

If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio is in court

You had it running for 45 minutes whether you realize it or not it keeps counting if game is running in background
  10. Quench a Thirst Win User

If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio is in court

Good point but it's a game worth playing even if it survives only for a few more months. After all people tend to leave games behind quite quickly these days.

Plus there is a good chance that it would survive (hehe) on PC thanks to private servers.
  11. Goatsnatcher Win User

I actually bought it in a steam sale over Xmas, not played it yet though. From what I hear, it's a fun additive game.
  12. DWoodbine Win User

Now might not be the time to buy it then, as what's the point buying a half finished game that may never be updated again?
  13. smileskybird Win User

Me and some of my friends have played the game. The game is definitely unfinished, dinosaurs lagging and walking through big rocks, frame rate is a bit awful sometimes. But the game does look pretty. But still why would I buy a game if they are in trouble
    with the law and when it's still unfinished? Being playing the trial version of it. The Xbox 1 Dashboard said I had 60 minutes to play it a few days it said I only had 15 minutes.
Thema:

1. If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ... - Similar Threads - are fence ARK

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  4. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  5. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  6. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  7. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  8. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  9. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  10. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...