If xbox sent me a physically broken xbox can I get a new one with warranty?

Discus and support If xbox sent me a physically broken xbox can I get a new one with warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got sent a xbox thats physically broken it looks like someone banged up my xbox series s with a hammer I did some tests and it surprisingly works so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drewszki, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Drewszki
    Drewszki Guest

I got sent a xbox thats physically broken it looks like someone banged up my xbox series s with a hammer I did some tests and it surprisingly works so thats good but it looks like it needs a new shell I'm so pissed I been trying to contact xbox for months they never replied I'm sending my warranty package and seeing if they would accept it.

:)

Drewszki, Mar 22, 2022
  2. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not opening certain games. It just closes and goes back to dashboard with no error message. But most other games work perfectly fine

Is not available to return. The broken Xbox. You sent me is defective and I can’t return or get a brand new one back. Thats scummy. I paid 50 dollars for warranty
  3. UnivocalVenus3 Win User

Dead island

[​IMG]
    It's probably broken. Or jammed or something. If you find the repcit, I can almost garentee the warranty was longer than 2 months. My firend's 360 broke and he just sent it to Microsoft and they sent him a new un-broken
    one. Hope I helped.
  4. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound. HAZARD.

Your xbox's battery seems broken and could explode I would reccomend getting a new one with warranty if you have it or getting it repaired by a professional
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off

It's a shame to hear it, because I know how it is, I went through it with xbox one fat, at first it was a problem with the source, they sent me a new one, but then I found an internal problem on the console, I sent my console for maintenance, They sent
    me another one, then it was no problem, luckily it was under warranty. I hope you can solve your problem, and it seems easier to buy a new console.
  6. Invoked by Red Win User

MS does NOT GET customer support and shoots themselves in the foot!

Why not just deal with the place that he first purchased the Xbox from instead of getting a replacement? Usually shops will exchange broken ones for new ones provided it's in warranty.
Thema:

1. If xbox sent me a physically broken xbox can I get a new one with warranty? - Similar Threads - sent physically broken

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  4. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  7. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  8. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  9. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  10. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...