If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

Discus and support If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aubree Thompson, Apr 17, 2023.

1. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account.

:)

Aubree Thompson, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local data from the Xbox 1 will it mess up my account that I have on the Xbox 1?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Aubree, if you are referring to the Microsoft account, they are one and the same.

If you have an Xbox Account/Profile with Gamertag, it is also a Microsoft Account and you have access to their email as usual.
  3. Urban Engage Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

[quote user="Shonk"]

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1

[/quote]

Yes! I originally created my account on the original Xbox, which I migrated to my first 360.
  4. Justin Neidert Win User

Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

Hi Vanessa,

1. Purchase History doesn't go back far enough to show this. (It doesn't even show my XBL membership purchases from last year). But I know I have purchased it and can confirm this by playing it on my first Xbox One where it was originally purchased.

2. Under Games & Apps there is no section for "Ready to Install".

3. Under storage I only have the options to clear local saved games or to clear local Xbox 360 storage. I've tried clearing the Xbox 360 storage and restarting but this changes nothing.

4. The Xbox One has been power cycled multiple times with no change.
  5. alfa4Cguy409 Win User

If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

Hey, my main profile was from my xbox 360, so if i clear local xbox 360 storage will it get rid of my profile, if not will it get rid of gamerscore earned from my xbox 360
  6. Mister Beep Win User

How do I remove an Xbox 360 backward compatible profile for the Xbox One

Thanks for the info. I recommend next clearing your local Xbox 360 storage next. This step will not remove any saves from the cloud, or remove any Xbox 360 Back Compat games from your Xbox One console. Here's the steps to find that option:

1. Navigate to 'All settings' from the Xbox One guide.
    2. Scroll down to 'System' and select 'Storage'.
    3. Within the storage screen, select 'Clear local Xbox 360 storage'.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

1. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local... - Similar Threads - account original 360

2. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  5. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  6. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  7. I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game: I cannot get in my original gameloft account for the my little pony game. Had it about two years ago on the same device and deleted it due to lavk of storage, now i have it back and when i go to...
  8. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  9. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  10. Unlink my brothers Xbox 360 account from my Origin PC account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unlink my brothers Xbox 360 account from my Origin PC account.: Hello can I get some help with unlinking my brothers xbox 360 account from my Origin PC account? I contacted EA Support and they said this is the only way to do this. Please help!...