If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

Discus and support If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CZimkj, May 18, 2023.

1. CZimkj
    CZimkj Guest

Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered?

:)

CZimkj, May 18, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunatwely you as a user can not retrieve it, but if you think it was something worth reporting the Enforcement team will be able to look into it
  3. Yeneca. Win User

Unfortunately no once someone deletes a message you won’t be able to see what the message was
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Can you recover deleted Xbox messages?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Unfortunately no there isn't any way to restore deleted messages.

I would recommend adding your child to the Microsoft family

One of the multiple features that provide Microsoft family is:

Monitor activity. You might need to know how your kids spend time on their devices and with whom they’re communicating. In this case, you’ll want a parental control app that monitors all activity. These apps provide logs of internet activities. They can even record their conversations.

For more information I am sharing with you some links:

Microsoft Family Safety

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/f...

Choosing a parental control app that works for you

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365-l...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. III Logical III Win User

I deleted my Email with an XBL Code

Hello there NoGo,

If you are using Hotmail or Outlook, there is a feature called ''Recover Deleted Messages''

If you have deleted the email from the deleted folder, you can get it back if it hasn't been that long since you deleted it.

Give it a try and see if it works.

-

This is what the Microsoft help page has said about recovering deleted messages.

[quote user="Microsoft Help: Deleted email messages"]

With Hotmail, you can recover email that might have been accidently deleted from your inbox. This is also helpful if your account has been hacked, because hackers often delete all the messages in an account.

To recover deleted email

• In the left pane of the Hotmail window, click the Deleted folder, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click
      recover deleted messages.

Hotmail will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your
      Deleted folder. If you don't see the deleted messages that you wanted, it means they are permanently lost.

When the recovered messages are back in your Deleted folder, you should move the important ones back to your inbox or personal folders because the
    Deleted folder gets cleaned out periodically.

Note
    • This feature doesn’t work for child accounts. This way, parents can be confident that when they delete messages from their children’s accounts, they stay deleted.

[/quote]

Good luck!
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Recover Deleted Message

Hey, Kane! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

1. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered? - Similar Threads - someone deletes message

2. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  3. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  4. Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it: Someone hacked into my Microsoft account about a week ago, I still have access to the email I just can’t use it to sign into anything (like I can receive emails and codes from it I just can’t sign...
  5. My account was deleted by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was deleted by someone: Pls anyone deleted my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** by hg***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The one talking to you is...
  6. Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...: Someone got onto my email, added security info and then deleted it, what do I do? My microsoft account is gone along with the subscriptions, I recently created the same account, without any of the...
  7. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  8. Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone been on my account and deleted my team on ultimate team I want to know who been on it: Hi Microsoft someone been on my account and deleted my team on fifa 23 and there was only one person who got my account and he called Lewis i had my account on fifa today after work now it gone...
  9. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...: I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be...
  10. Someone deleted my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my account: My ex girlfriend and I had been using the same account. She moved out, got her own Xbox, and for a while everything was ok. Two days ago she decided to delete my name on the account so now all of...