If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

Discus and support If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it????? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ᎻᎬᏞᏞᎾツ, Sep 9, 2019.

1. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it?

:)

ᎻᎬᏞᏞᎾツ, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

Did you receive enforcement on your Gamerpic? Can you see it listed on enforcement.xbox.com?
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it

4. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

Is this why i cant change my gamerpic customly
    Hi Bixrry,

What julosjc mentioned could be a reason you are unable to change your custom profile pic, but the more likely reason is that Xbox has temporarily suspended the ability of users to change their custom gamerpics. You can go to beta.support.xbox.com for more
    details. Hope that helps, happy gaming!
  5. TheWolfsLayer Win User

Issues with custom gamerpic

I'll get right to the point.

I wanted to changed my custom gamerpic to another custom gamerpic. However, after a few moments after changing it to the new one, it resets to the defult gamerpic. I tried to change it several times but all times resulted in it going back to defult.

I decided to go back and select the old custom gamerpic I was using, again after a few moments it would reset to the defult one.

I did this on PC a couple months ago with a few other gamerpics and all of which were fine, now im having issues.

Is there any way I can resolve this? Furthermore is anyone else having this issue?
    Update, the issue is still ongoing, it is still reseting my gamerpic back to defult, I don't know why this is happening, can someone please give me a explnation on why it is doing this?
  6. TheJokerJD Win User

Gamerpic randomly changed

Your Gamerpic could have been changed by somebody on your household who could've went on your xbox and changed it. I would recommend you change the gamerpic again to the custom one you recently put one. Once you put on the gamerpic set a 6 Digit PIN on your xbox so nobody can get in and it should not change again.
Thema:

1. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it????? - Similar Threads - gamerpic gets change

2. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  7. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  8. How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?: So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really figured out what happen until i saw a video on...
  9. Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...: I got suspended for changing my gamertag to someone skydiving and I’ve had an appeal under review for two days now. And when I called twice to see if I could get a more specific source of...
  10. When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over: when will we have a set date for this covids been over for years, how is custom profile pics a drain on your system..... i dont understand how that little of a problem can be such a problem. BRING...