if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

Discus and support if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rehman XD, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Rehman XD
    Rehman XD Guest

:)

Rehman XD, Mar 21, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

that would be nice 😍 but NO you can only play them with an active sub.

Otherwise it would be possible to pay just for 1 month for a sub and playing games

for hundreds of $/€/£
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game sharing not including game pass?

Once your gamepass expires you cannot access the games downloaded for free on gamepass.
  4. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Game pass expired just after being paid for?

I am a bit unclear on when you bought the one-month gamepass subscription. If the subscription is actually expired, then you will not be able to play any Gamepass games, even ones you have already downloaded.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Being able to play games without a disk

I had a similiar experience a few weeks back.

All my disc games that is also available on Gamepass seemed to not need the disc in the drive to be able to play. Since my gamepass subscription expired i had to place the disc in the drive to be able to play the game.
  6. sprkle Win User

Game pass expired just after being paid for?

if the gamepass expired u cant play any gamepass games, including ones you’ve already downloaded
Thema:

1. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded - Similar Threads - gamepass expires able

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  9. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  10. Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?: I saw a lot of websites saying that I would lose Minecraft but also some websites showing that I would keep. I am planning on buying an Xbox game pass PC but I don't know if would keep Minecraft...