If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

Discus and support If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HalfMinotaur671, Jul 26, 2023.

1. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk

:)

HalfMinotaur671, Jul 26, 2023
  2. ViVialMa Win User

Ban accounts ?.Baneos de cuentas?

My friend is from Argentina gave me 2 games but he won't let me redeem them for the region and told me to use a vpn to redeem
  3. Smwutches Win User

If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region to get the game and change back without getting banned?

Bypassing region restrictions violates the terms of service and will put you at risk for being banned. Also, with region locked codes, your account region has to match your physical location in order to use the code. So just changing your account region will not work.
  4. brrr  Win User

GamePass ultimate gift card not working

the same thing happens to me, my friend gave me a code and they live in Canada but I'm in the us, I changed my region and still can't redeem.
  5. warrendavis Win User

Xbox 360 Thinks im in USA not GB

My Xbox won't allow me to change the region to UK I'm picking up us dollar whenever I try to change ny region
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Locale Problems

Why would changing your account region (Migration) affect the ability to play with UK Players?

I am from the UK, my region is the UK and I find plenty of USA players.

Does strike me as odd if I'm honest.
Thema:

If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

1. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region... - Similar Threads - friend gave game

2. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  3. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  4. I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...: After I gave it to him we set up an outlook account and created a gamer tag. Then I had him buy GamePass for 10 bucks a month. It all felt like it worked, but when we try to play online it stops...
  5. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  6. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  7. Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon: Today my friend gifted me destiny - the collection as a gift on xbox he lives in another country is there any way i can redeem this code because it keeps saying i cannot redeem the code...
  8. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  9. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...
  10. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f