If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...

Discus and support If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im just wonder cause i want to change it back to a 15 character one, which i can only do on xbox 360, but will it change on my new console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ContainedDrop47, Jul 26, 2023.

1. If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...

Im just wonder cause i want to change it back to a 15 character one, which i can only do on xbox 360, but will it change on my new console

:)

ContainedDrop47, Jul 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it one of of the consoles

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It should reflect the new Gamertag if you have changed it on the Xbox 360 console. This Gamertag should reflect on the website or on a newer console. You will need to pay the Gamertag change fee in order to do this.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

2 consoles connected to an xbox live account?

Hi, yes you can use the same account on both the Xbox One and 360 no problem.

In case you need it this link should help LINK
  4. {Parity} Win User

Gamertag

Here is a
    LINK
    that will guide you through that. If the tag is on an old account of yours then you will have to do two changes. One to get it off the old account and one to put it on your current account and there will be a charge for both.
  5. WPAK Win User

Changing Gamertag on PC because I no longer have Xbox

HI there,

-

see this link it explains the steps to change the gamertag via xbox 360 console, but also the steps to do it via a PC:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag

-

Note: Just in case something thinks about doing it. The heating up trick isn't an official support step to try and fix a RROD.
  6. itylernallen Win User

Xbox live gamer tag change

Sorry, I forgot to add the link on how to change your Gamertag. You can only do this via your Xbox 360 console, here are the steps needed if you are unsure.

support.xbox.com/.../change-gamertag
Thema:

If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it...

1. If my account is linked on xbox 360 and series x, do both gamertags change if i change it... - Similar Threads - account linked 360

2. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  3. Vincular mi cuenta de Microsoft con mi xbox 360[Translation-Link my Microsoft account with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vincular mi cuenta de Microsoft con mi xbox 360[Translation-Link my Microsoft account with...: Yo ya tenía mi cuenta de Microsoft hecha sin haberla creado desde mi consola. Canjee el código de xbox live por un mes por internet, quería jugar online con otros jugadores, pero no puedo...
  4. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  5. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.: Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like...
  6. Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link Microsoft account and xbox 360 account: Im trying to creat a new account and get xbox live on it and its telling me that "This Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile. Try a different account" What do I do?...
  7. Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only): On my xbox one it works, but I have downloaded the vudu app several times and cleared system cache on my xbox 360 and each time the app launches it never asks to link to my vudu account or accept...
  8. Link a live account with my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link a live account with my xbox 360: Hello, I used to play on 360, but I never connected it to the internet. My profile and my saves are on the hard drive, and I want to put them on my account. I can only sign in for a new mail...
  9. Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link old XBox Live account to new XBox 360 offline profile: Hello, I was trying to create an XBox Live profile today and realized that I had already created one a couple of years ago for a Batman game I purchased through Steam on PC and forgotten about...
  10. Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.: Hello and thank you for your time. My xbox live account (flint surfer) recently went offline because my credit card with which I paid the gold membership expired at the begining of the mounth....