If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dmitry Svirydovich, Mar 26, 2024.

1. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with xbox wireless controller? Maybe better sensitivity ( considering that dualshock works only via xbox360 emulator)? Or something else. I can't decide what to buy: a new dualshock or an xbox controller.

:)

Dmitry Svirydovich, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dmitry, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It is up to preference.

If you are playing on a Windows PC, the Xbox controller is recommended, as it is fully supported.

The difference between the controllers are also ergonomic.

If you have a friend who owns one, it would be a good idea to play a session with it so you can decide.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

Hi KristianRusu! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you're using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming in a browser.

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Known issue: USB connection does not work as expected

Known issue: Buttons on your controller may not work as expected on Android 9 and later devices
  6. LucaFliesPlanes Win User

Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the access to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox is currently unavailable. Xbox Cloud can only operate with the same controllers which you use on your Xbox Console.

You can find out how to connect your controllers using Bluetooth here.

For a full list of permitted gaming equipment, click here.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks, Luca
Thema:

1. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - wireless controller better

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  10. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...