If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

Discus and support If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by derek sanderson1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it logged me out again and when attempting to log back in, I clicked the wrong email and it linked the wrong account to my PSN. I have made countless purchases on my real account and now I have to lose all that to start fresh on this account I don't want linked?

:)

derek sanderson1, Oct 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...