If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a...

Discus and support If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just decided to send my elite series 2 controller off for repairs, but on the website it says "No action required". Does that mean I still have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by harvickoconnell, Feb 20, 2023.

1. If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a...

I just decided to send my elite series 2 controller off for repairs, but on the website it says "No action required". Does that mean I still have to ship it off or do I just wait to receive the new controller?

:)

harvickoconnell, Feb 20, 2023
  2. harvickoconnell Win User

If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a shipping label and send it off?

Here's what it looks like in the confirmation email.

[​IMG]
  3. Rostom L Win User

If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a shipping label and send it off?

You are welcome! Thanks for your patience and time here in our community.

Take care!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for that info. For now, you don't have to do anything. Since it says no action required, you may just wait for your replacement or updates if something's changed. Just check your email inbox, spam or junk folder for any updates.
  5. harvickoconnell Win User

I have created the order.

[​IMG]

this is what it says.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thank you. Have you also received a confirmation email? What does it say? If there's no required action, you don't have to send in your controller. You only send that if you're instructed to do so and has shipping label provided.
Thema:

If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a...

1. If I'm sending a controller in for repairs after the warranty expires, do I have to print a... - Similar Threads - I'm sending controller

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...
  6. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  7. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  8. I'm sending my xbox elite controller for repair and I've printed the invoice and label off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox elite controller for repair and I've printed the invoice and label off...: Hi I'm sending my xbox elite controller off for repair and I've printed the label and the in voice off, I was just wondering do I put the invoice inside the package plz help...
  9. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022
  10. If I'm entering a sweepstakes by mail, could I send the card with all the information on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I'm entering a sweepstakes by mail, could I send the card with all the information on it...: That's basically it. I'm just curious if I need to go get envelopes or not. d1ee1978-3461-4d04-bc32-2644fe5f32cf