If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

Discus and support If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What kind of microphone should/can I use? 1ca0dd86-186b-4185-985c-8d4d3623ee95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christine Winters, May 11, 2023.

1. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

What kind of microphone should/can I use?

:)

Christine Winters, May 11, 2023
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are watching can hear me?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Are you sing Twitch on PC?

In the following link you can see a good tutorial explaining how to setup your audio settings:

Did you already
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are watching can hear me?

If you're streaming from an Xbox console, then your headset mic should work. If you are streaming from PC, any USB Mic should work.
  4. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Streaming

Yea, depending on how he has the stream set up (whether its PC or on Xbox) all people in an Xbox Party or within earshot of his Microphone (that's a given) will be heard on the stream. One of my friends prefers to use Twitch to stream over Mixer and he doesn't
    often tell us he's streaming because it doesn't show up on Xbox Live like Mixer does.

But yes, you should be heard by default depending on how he has the stream set up.
Thema:

If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

1. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are... - Similar Threads - were live stream

2. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...
  3. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  4. Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live?: On my Series X I have set it up so it uploads my screenshots/captures to Xbox Live automatically. And I see prompts that the uploads are succesful. However, I cannot find the page where I can view...
  5. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  6. if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work: an example would be : I buy Xbox live in the UK or Brazil then I come back to the US would it still work 0a7d6a51-5098-4494-8364-9912ddd378be
  7. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9
  8. Error: You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error: You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft: This question has been asked by others, but I have not found a solution that works for me. I previously played Solitaire Collection and Ultimate Word Games on W10 PC, but each time I attempt to...
  9. 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

in XBoX on Windows
    'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live': Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been able to get in for a couple weeks now. Ive...
  10. you were signed out of xbox live from outside

in XBoX on Windows
    you were signed out of xbox live from outside: you were signed out of xbox live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word games. Has anyone been able to fix this? 0bba63ad-fd7a-46df-9313-f3fed60f211f