If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

Discus and support If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its something that has been on my own mind and I just wanna let it out to know what would happen if something like this were to happen to me in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sertifeidtrucky, Apr 19, 2022.

1. If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

Its something that has been on my own mind and I just wanna let it out to know what would happen if something like this were to happen to me in the most horrible way imaginable. You see I still own my xbox 360 for about seven to eight years and most of my library is nothing but digital games and I did managed to back a backup list of things on my amazon account incase if such a scenario were to happen.

I can basically live with the fact that I might lose my achievements/gamer score if I were to get banned, not so much for any of my digital content of games on the 360 though and to be honest some of the xbox live arcade games don't have a physical copy out there in the wild.

Heck I don't even have enough money incase it were to happen or enough USB memory sticks to back them all up which the latter is mostly just used to store up either games I already completed or to put it in storage incase my xbox 360 starts to get low on storage.

Basically its been years since then and I for one don't know how DRM works on the 360 nor do I even care for that matter since not only the xbox series X is now out but also releases of the games I have on modern consoles or on the PC (which is hard for me to find DMR-free version of said game) so it could be technically salvageable for me to cope with such a scenario happening and I've been planning for it incase such a thing were to happened to me. Its just that I sadly can't afford them with such a low income of money I usually get but I digress.

So in other words leave your responses down below cause I need to know how this works cause there are so many different types of bans that I do not know which one is worse compared to one and not knowing if this will affect my xbox account or both my microsoft account which also has my xbox account thus leaving me for dead in the worst way possible.

Besides im more concerned about my digital games collection on the xbox 360 and this is mostly because all of them were all games with gold freebies during their time and most of which are ones that I would've gotten physically than just digitally but I digress.

Just give me an answer in all of this ok please?

:)

sertifeidtrucky, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

How Can I See When I Have Last Been Banned?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

If you have been banned, chances are that you are banned forever.

Unless if you're talking about suspensions.

[/quote]Exactly.

OP, can I ask why you want to know that? Whether you've been suspended 5 years ago or suspended last month doesn't matter. If you get suspended again it will be the same penalty either way.

I suggest instead of worrying about when you were last suspended, you should focus on not doing things that will get you suspended (or banned) in the future.
  3. jordanbeckham13 Win User

case review does not work

my account is either banned or suspended but it will not let me do a case review and I didn’t even do anything
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Banned why xbox why

If it's an account ban then you want "My xbox account was suspended"
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Digital games on a suspended account.

Actually, you weren't "suspended", you were "banned". If your account was actually suspended, you'd still have access to all of your stuff, but a banned account relinquishes all of that per your agreement with Xbox Live terms of usage.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game and out of no where I get banned, I have had a history of communication bans but nothing crazy just stupid messages that got banned. I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended. I have submitted a case review explaining everything I have done that might have caused this but my appeal was denied INSTANTLY. There was no reason provided as to why I was banned and I have still yet to understand why these actions have been committed. I am really frustrated and don’t know who to contact in order to resolve this issue. I understand I may have done glitches in a game but those are glitches that should be resolved within the game. Xbox is acting like I was using aimbot or made terrorist threats. PLEASE HELP ME.
    "I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended"

You can actually be banned/suspended for this. Microsoft does suspend/ban for that sort of thing.
Thema:

If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

1. If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended... - Similar Threads - were either account

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(: Tthe automatic billing service deducted 79 rand from my account but today I recieved an email stating that the payment was unsuccessfull. I no longer have the funds to renew my subscription as the...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  9. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  10. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...