If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...

Discus and support If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meaning that I don’t own it on xbox, I play it by using game share. bc51c353-d1e1-4d2f-875c-1aa7f389c27e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Savage1, Dec 31, 2022.

1. If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...

Meaning that I don’t own it on xbox, I play it by using game share.

:)

David Savage1, Dec 31, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and operators on xbox if I game share it on xbox?

No as game share is a console fearure and vault is an account specific so cant be shared

However according to another thread as long as your Cod account is kinked you can access ir front your xbox account but no it can't be shared with other profiles

And you would have to buy it on xbox

You can't buy cod on xbox for Windows PC it's only available on battlenet or steam
  3. Ronnieee Win User

If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and operators on xbox if I game share it on xbox?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about vault and operators from PC to Xbox.

I believe it is possible for as long as you link both your accounts from PC and Xbox to call of duty. If you are using the same Activision account, it will work.

But you would need to have the game first on Xbox because they are both different platforms and you cannot play the game from PC to Xbox if you only have the PC copy.
  4. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  6. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
Thema:

If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...

1. If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and... - Similar Threads - were buy vault

2. can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...: I accidentally pre ordered the wrong version of 2k24. I meant the buy the next generation version of the game but instead purchased the 2k that’s not meant for next gen. i also bought $50 worth of...
  3. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  4. If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?: If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? e3e083b2-4e69-4359-87d4-16a74ef90cbd
  5. If I change my email address, will the games I bought still be accessable if I were to buy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I change my email address, will the games I bought still be accessable if I were to buy...: If I were to buy a new console and made my new personal Gmail my primary email, will I still have access to games I bought when I sign into the new console? 297ae348-ffd9-4f8e-8950-cff3b9c3562a
  6. We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...: Hello I found two transactions written as PC GAME PASS from my son's account, but he never had used them and there's no subscriptions at all. Also I didn't get any notification regarding the...
  7. I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account: Hey there, I bought from the store some CP points for the Call Of Duty game and the CPs were not added to me. I have been trying to communicate for several days with Activision/Call of duty and...
  8. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  9. if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work: an example would be : I buy Xbox live in the UK or Brazil then I come back to the US would it still work 0a7d6a51-5098-4494-8364-9912ddd378be
  10. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...