If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

Discus and support If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angela Tahtinen, Jan 28, 2024.

1. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc

:)

Angela Tahtinen, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn it on what does that mean

Hi Angela, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  3. booogieboy Win User

my profile loads forever

ah, sorry. when i turn on the xbox it just loads at the xbox logo screen. it never reaches the dashboard at all. i've taken the hdd out before starting it up but it's still stuck at the logo :/
  4. Vertebraille Win User

Xbox still loud even after install?

My game won't load at all. I end up at a black screen and if I try to turn my xbox on with the game in tray, it gets stuck at the 360 logo intro screen. Defective copy?
  5. MA71LDA Win User

Having problems with a month old Slim

Firstly, I didn't know you could remove the HDD on a Slim like you could on earlier 360's!!! If thats the case then excellent.

Secondly, yeah I always have my Xbox connected to the Virgin Superhub and it is worrying when I can't get past the logo.

BUT....I disconnected my Tb's and obviously when I turned over the Xbox didn't reboot, but it was on the dashboard. Therefore changing channels whilst having my Tb's connected must be doing something bad if I keep getting stuck on the logo. Never did this
    with my Eite though.

When I exited the 'proper' game which happened to be Forza 4 (installed, may I add), I had the problem of the disc drive failing to recognise what game was inside my Xbox. I've just been playing CoD4 which wasn't installed and when I exited to the dash it
    instantly recognised it as CoD4. I shall install it later and see if it has the same effect Forza 4 did.

Cheers for the input and advice all. :)
  6. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Xbox one not working properly

Ok I got home and turned on my xbox and im stuck at the xbox logo with the green backround.

I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted but it doesnt go past the green screen.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes at the green logo
Thema:

If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

1. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn... - Similar Threads - was never asked

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  4. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  5. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  6. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  7. I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s and it asks me to se select a network but never gets...: How come my Xbox one s won't get off the connection screen after selecting a network c2fc43c8-ef28-4da8-8151-642b98b6fc8e
  8. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  9. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  10. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....