If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I...

Discus and support If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Since the recent "fixed servers" on all cods are available can xbox series x and xbox 360 play with eachother? 60a74c63-7b05-4801-a13e-9b10e5455587 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jacob Viernes, Jul 19, 2023.

1. If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I...

Since the recent "fixed servers" on all cods are available can xbox series x and xbox 360 play with eachother?

:)

Jacob Viernes, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox360

Yes you can play with them.. call of duty, over Watch
    call of duty yes if its the 360 version, overwatch nope as that is xbox one not 360.
  3. DavidDennis7 Win User

I bought an Xbox Gold membership online through my phone now I can't play online I have error code 8015000A

I'm playing on an Xbox 360 I cannot play any call of duty with my ultimate game pass
  4. Robbb12 Win User

INPUT LAG GAMEPAD ON SERIES X ON GAMES BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

He might be the only person reporting this here, but he's so far from alone. I play backwards compatible Call of Duty games with dozens of people, and they all notice and agree that there is significant input lag when playing any of these games.

I can confirm that the issue is present on Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I can confirm that this issue is present on Xbox One and Xbox Series S. These people collectively can confirm the issue is present across Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. Several of them have purchased an Xbox 360 instead to avoid it.

I hope this issue can be passed along and resolved at some point. I can deal with it, but I certainly notice it and find it rather annoying.
  5. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  6. Buick350X Win User

GT: SWOLL SWINE

this is the 360 section, id go to the ONE section if you want to find players.

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » GT: SWOLL SWINE
Thema:

If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I...

1. If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I... - Similar Threads - wanted play call

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's...: I have an original Xbox game called whacked I wanted to play on my Xbox series x but it's not reading my disc b3f1aac0-9126-4524-8433-7346a0a43a7f
  7. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5: First of all, to say that I come from playing on PS5. I wanted to give XBOX a chance and I sold my PS5, I always play CALL OF DUTY, and all the latest activision games I don't understand why I...
  8. I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't: ...Because it keeps asking me to update and add warzone, I don't want to play warzone and it takes up too much had space. Anyone found a way around it? Cheers in advance...
  9. It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it ...: sIt never did this to my before, but now when I want to play Call of Duty Advanced warfare, it signs me in and says that its syncing my data, which it then says "We couldn't get your latest saved...
  10. Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?: I just downloaded it and am looking for anybody that wants to play. I am bored with Ghosts and BLOPS and looking for something different. . I have all the CODS and never got to play this one...