if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ?

Discus and support if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ? 948754f0-7276-4603-8347-84f80b4d2762 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by doggyguy2002, Nov 10, 2016.

1. doggyguy2002
    doggyguy2002 Guest

:)

doggyguy2002, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Xbox One Ejecting Disk Automatically during gameplay

For the past 2 weeks, my Xbox One has randomly ejected the disk automatically. I have no idea why it is do it. I talked to an Xbox One representative and he reccomended me to send my Xbox One to the repair center which could easily cost me $100. I do not
    want to spend that much money if I can repair it myself someway, somehow. Does anyone have any advice other than send it to the repair?

I have completely reset my Xbox One and it hasn't solved it. It's probably a hardware issue but I am not sure.

chris13yankees, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Muse xo
    Muse xo Guest
    Can you guys help me out

My xbox is out if warranty and the repair would cost money that a disabled does not have.

Muse xo, Nov 10, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

It will depend if the console is still under warranty and what repair is required.

gds1972, Nov 10, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

It will depend if the console is still under warranty and what repair is required.
  6. Muse xo Win User

Can you guys help me out

My xbox is out if warranty and the repair would cost money that a disabled does not have.
  7. Jillian Hernandez Win User

Xbox one freezing and not showing up on tv hdmi

If I have to repair does it cost money?
  8. Gabriel Cervantes Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off randomly

I have the same problem, my xbox series x crashes in all enhanced games and shuts off when it wants, i already did the reset thing and uninstall everything and install it again, but none of the fixes works for me,i might use the repair service you mentioned, does it cost any money? and does it work if i live in mexico?
  9. Lucky Chainz Win User

broken?!?

i have considered sending it for repair but it is gonna cost me a lot of money because there are no microsoft stores in the netherlands according to the website and then i have to send it to the us to get it repaired :(
Thema:

1. if i want to send my xbox 360 for repair does that cost any money ? - Similar Threads - send 360 repair

2. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  3. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  4. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  5. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  6. Can I send in my xbox 360 for repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I send in my xbox 360 for repairs?: Can I send in my xbox 360 for repairs? If so, what is the process? 670e9bbf-75cc-4887-9b2f-edbe319c78f5
  7. Cannot send xbox 360 Voice mails

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot send xbox 360 Voice mails: So I’ve been wanting to send a voice mail to a friend i have on Xbox 360 But every time i try to do that it says this. “Your message could not be sent.” I hope Xbox insiders can help me get this...
  8. Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360: So ive been trying to send a voice mail to my cousins account i made for her And i keep getting a error saying “Your message could not be sent.” Can someone help me get this fixed please?...
  9. Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360: I am pretty much having all kinds of issues, but let me start from the beginning. The FIRST issue was that while playing ONLINE I suddenly could not send any of my messages to my friends. This...
  10. Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.: So I have an issue with my 360. It is around 3 1/2 years old, a black Slim edition. It's been working fine for it's entire life, but about a week ago, I turned it on to find that it randomly cuts...