If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins?

Discus and support If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that on the xbox you have to pay for custom skins, but if I use the play anywhere feature and download it to my pc, can I still use mods and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABLoun, Oct 8, 2017.

1. ABLoun
    ABLoun Guest

If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins?

I know that on the xbox you have to pay for custom skins, but if I use the play anywhere feature and download it to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins on the pc version just like the regular minecraft version already for pc?

:)

ABLoun, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Forza Motorsport Ultimate Edition from Windows store

Hello i wonder if i buy Forza Motorsport 7 UE from Windows store i use Windows 10 can i also play it on my Xbox One i live in Sweden and i can use Live

It is a Xbox play anywhere game for both Xbox One and Win 10 i should be able to play it on both PC and Xbox?

/

Petri

PetriKoskela43, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Minecraft Windows 10/Xbox

I have Minecraft and minecraft windows 10 edition on my PC but I want to know can I play either of these on my xbox or do I need to purchase minecraft on my xbox also. I do not have windows 10 but I have the windows 10 edition (which i obviously cant use)
    so I was just wondering if i could play it on my xbox instead of my pc because most of my friends have an xbox instead of a pc or would I have to buy it on xbox too.

AutismoDamismo, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title. You can't use the mods on the console version.

Smwutches, Oct 8, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title. You can't use the mods on the console version.
  6. Kaiden Cloud Win User

I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.

So, I have used skins I buy off the Minecraft Marketplace and when I use them, they save on my account, is there a way I can do that for a custom skin that I downloaded off the internet?
  7. Mrs M. Win User

How can I get custom skins onto my xbox?

I went on minecraft's official page, and you CANNOT add ANY custom skins on Xbox, you can ONLY add custom skins on Bedrock for pc, mobile, and Chromebook
  8. jettparis Win User

I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can purchase it on the Xbox and download it and play it on the PC as well without having to purchase it again, and vice versa. But Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
    okay, what if i brought minecraft windows 10 on my pc, would i then be able to install this on my xbox?
  9. Sodangidni Win User

How do I import custom skins?

Hello, xxIc3man336xx. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you want to importa a skin to the Xbox or PC version of Minecraft?

If you play on PC, this can be done by following these steps:

“Launch Minecraft on your Windows device.

Select Dressing Room under your current character.
    Select the menu button at the top-left of the screen for more options, and then select Classic Skins.
    Select the blank skin model under Owned Skins, and then select Choose New Skin.

Upload your custom skin .png file, and then make sure that it appears as expected on the character model.

Note: Custom skins do not sync between devices. If you want to use a skin across multiple devices where you play Minecraft, make sure to save your file where you can access it easily.

The next time that you load your game or create a new one, your character will be wearing the new skin that you created.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/custom-skins-minecraft-windows-10-edition

Please be aware, custom skin can't be uploaded on the Xbox Bedrock edition of Minecraft.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. If I use minecraft play anywhere from my xbox to my pc, can I still use mods and custom skins? - Similar Threads - minecraft play anywhere

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  6. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  7. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  8. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44